Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spanking Implement Review # 1

Where to begin? I could think of several titles for this post, but had to decide on one. So I decided I will write  reviews to implements we have used so far.

I could have also named this blog post: What not to do during a spanking. Or laughing during a spanking probably means it is not working correctly...something along those lines. More to that later.

Description:  Bamboo Spatula

Intensity:       Too light

Sound level:  Way to loud

Feeling during spanking:  Nice sound, nice slap, but too light and not intense at all

DH comment:   Not my favorite.



So, there we were last night. Finally the kids are in bed. I was freshly showered and ready for DH. Instead of the skirt, he wanted me to put on a white thong. He loves spanking me when I am still wearing a thong. I found this great one that has a little hole at the top in the back, that he loves to hold onto.
He had me get into bed, he sat up in bed and had me lay over his lap. He starts stroking my butt (love that), and starts giving me a warm up with his big, warm hands. It was perfect! He is really figuring this out. Then he had me get up and get the spoon that was hanging in the closet. He warned me that it will take him a while to get used to it, and to let him know how it is. So I did. I actually got over myself and talked. I told him when I couldn't feel it really, and I told him when it was getting better.
When he had the angle correct, that thing is loud! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! And at the beginning it was a good feeling, but after a few minutes, some pausing, and restarting, he started really smacking me with it, and it just wasn't enough. And I wasn't the only one feeling that way. He kind of got in a pattern, and it started to be  rhythmical. I could tell he wasn't enjoying it like he usually does, something wasn't right. And I was feeling the same way. And I just couldn't help it. I started laughing. And laughing and laughing. (A little side note: My husband studied piano for four years when he went to college, therefore everything he does is musical) DH did not like the laughing because I was laughing too hard to tell him why I was laughing. So he got defensive and very embarrassed. Once I could talk again, and explain to him, how I felt, it was better, but still, I could tell I had hurt his feelings a bit.

So we got to talk, having given up on the spanking :(, and it turns out, he didn't like the spoon either. I asked him why he didn't say anything, or change it. Or whatever really, because he is the leader in this and whatever he wants, goes.
I am sad to say, the spanking last night really wasn't what either one of us had in mind, but it did help reconnect us in the silliness of it all. We felt very close after, I shared some of my most intimate thoughts with him, and we made beautiful love. For the first time, he commanded me to orgasm last night, and it was so hot, I came within seconds.

So there you all have my review. The spoon is already in my 'thrift store' bag again, where I put everything I want to donate.

Have you ever laughed during a spanking? And do you have a favorite implement? Because this one really wasn't working for us.

10 comments:

  1. I can't say I have ever laughed during a spanking, but I could see where it could easily happen with Musicman too :) We don't have many implements, but I do like the spoon. Ours is a heavy one and packs quite a sting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just soo funny. I could still start laughing. It was kind of like, he was trying to get something more out of the spoon by smacking it like that. Kind of like shaking an empty bottle that is upside down to see if there is just one more drop in it.

      Delete
  2. I haven't started laughing but I can see how it would be all uncomfortable at first but would end alright. I'm glad you came back around and it wasn't all a bad experience.

    LOL, if I start laughing on him sometimes soon, it's ALL your fault. I'll be back to tell you about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just blame it on me. No problem!

      Delete
  3. During my more lighthearted and fun spankings, yes, I have laughed! He makes me, there's usually lots of giggling and teasing. I can't remember a specific time/story, but it happens somewhat frequently.

    Favorite implement...we have a paddle from cane-iac, I suppose that'd be my favorite. It does the trick. Granted, I always tell myself I hate it while it's being used on me, but I secretly do like it. Shhh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia,

    First, I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog page today. I don't see a way to email you or I would have done that vs. using your post comment space to say that.
    I've seen your comments around blogland a lot lately. Always good ones. I like the thong underwear you picked out as well. I am just venturing into the spanking/ttwd world. So, I have to say I did laugh a little the first time my husband spanked me. I think it was some nervousness with it all, too. So, I am no expert and I am sure you will get more comments with useful answers as well as all those above. So, far I've just been spanked by hand, wooden spoon, and this small paddle we own. It seems funny to say I also like when my husband stokes my butt, but it is true. It is an intimate gesture. Well, sounds like you are doing all the right things---trying different implements and saying "yes" I like this and "no" I don't like this. Keep reporting your opinions so I can keep up! Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can email me by clicking on my profile..
      Well, we weren't nervous last night, it really was purely funny. One of those moments. I will have to write more reviews on the other implements we have used so far!

      Delete
  5. With more lighthearted spankings, not all the time but yes laughter happens. Usually because Mitch says something to make me laugh or vice versa. Or for eg: the implement breaks! Now THAT is definitely worth laughing about :)
    I think, being able to have a bit of a giggle, takes a bit of time, more so when things are a bit more established so therefore less likely to lead to defensiveness or
    embarrassment?
    As for implements........ I would have no problems telling you my least favourite? :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, the problem was, this wasn't supposed to be a lighthearted one I think. But its all good and fun. I mean this will probably be one of those moments we both will never forget...

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!