Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spanking Implement Review # 2 and obituary


Description:  Unfinished wooden paddle hairbrush

Intensity:       Perfect, light, but stings 

Sound level:  you can hear it....

Feeling during spanking:  Nice sound, nice slap, intense and overpowering

DH comment:  Oh yeah!

And now the sad news. He broke it. Apparently I really was rude on the phone yesterday.



I took a shower right before picking DH up at the train station, put on a skirt, light make-up, hair down. Maybe to try and distract him, its quite possible. He enjoyed the outfit, but as soon as we were alone for 2 minutes, he told me that he was very disappointed and if it wasn't for ttwd, he would probably not have talked to me for the rest of the day. But knowing that he would take care of my being that rude on the phone later, relaxed him for the rest of the day.
Once the kids were in bed, he had me get ready. He had me wait at the bed, holding my hair brush while he got ready. Humbling, I might say. Just standing there, waiting. He had me lie on his knees, and started. He proceeded to tell me how disappointed he was with me, how unbelievably rude I was. I don't even remember being that rude.
I don't think he ever spanked me that hard. Ouch. I was done after the warm-up. The brush got pushed me over the edge within seconds. After, he lotioned my poor bottom, looking all proud and masculine. I really was and am sorry. I can't believe I talked to him that way when I pride myself on being one of those wives that never does that.
This morning, he checked my bottom before we got up, and told me no spanking until the dots are gone. Then he got in the shower. I went to brush my hair and notice that my brush broke. Great! I liked that one for my hair. (Secretly for the bottom too, but psst).
Apparently in my rush to get him yesterday, I forgot my hair in the shower. I know, nasty. I hate wet hair like that. Just gross. One of our only rules. And I forgot.
So once the kids were gone, I got another spanking. At least 20 excruciating slaps, hurting from the first slap.
 I have spent all morning not sitting down.
So just like all of you, the 'talk' was less talking, a bit of lecturing, and a lot of spanking. Ouch. But oddly enough, I just felt motivated enough to do all the chores I put off, cleaned the house, did my homework, laundry...
x

11 comments:

  1. I have a paddle I could send you that I really REALLY could do without? Honestly, it'd be no problem :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Well I have read what you said about that paddle. So I am going to have to decline! But thanks for the offer....:D

      Delete
  2. The same thing happened to my brush. I was sad dor my hair, not for my butt. Don't be taking Dee up on that offer. She needs her paddle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I bought a new one today, and my birthday is coming up, so DH said he is getting me something special...

      Delete
    2. Susie, no really, I don't! Never..... ever

      Delete
  3. Julia,

    I am sorry you got two spankings, but sounds like all is better now and you were motivated to get a lot done so that is good. Also, hope all works out okay on the financial issues (re-yesterday post). Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We still haven't heard from the refinance guy. We will see.

      Delete
  4. Aw, sorry to hear about your poor brush! I hope you can get a new one (if you so dare, that is! ;)). But I like that it was able to relax him, that is one thing I love about ttwd, once it's over, it's over. There is no dwelling. I remember all my punishments because they're vivid for me, but my boyfriend honestly doesn't, he can forget about what went wrong because he absolves me of the crime, so to speak. Glad it's working for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley! You know the funny thing is, I had never owned a brush like that before, and I really liked it for my hair. I went out to Target yesterday and got another one with a finish this time though. :D
      And that was what the second spanking was about, just here, right now, and we got it over with. And I didn't have to feel guilty anymore, although he did ask me if I was not getting enough attention. A month or two ago, that might have been very true, but not anymore...

      Delete
  5. Aww poor brush! You'll have to find one that's just as much of an ouch factor, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!