Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spanking Implement Review # 3


Description:  Wooden Paddle

Intensity:      Ouch

Sound level:   loud but not too loud. Kind of thumpy, muffled

Feeling during spanking:  Nice sound, nice slap, really ouchy

DH comment:   He hasn't not used it since....

So, I figured I owed all my readers a review of my birthday paddle. 
I was not too worried about DH having a paddle now, because honestly, so far, he hasn't gone too far yet, and always stopped before I was ready even.
Well. Not with this one. 
When he had me unwrap this "present" (oh yeah, I have to put that in quotation marks, I mean how is that a present for me, when it hurts the way it does?) , I wasn't too worried, and really excited to try it out. Once the kids were in bed, we were sitting in his office, and just enjoyed ourselves. After a while, he gets the paddle out from behind him, and starts to warn me that he is going to take it really easy, and to just enjoy because he didn't think he would be handling it that well for the first time. He also told me he expected me to count out the slaps. 
"You are not serious right?" I actually said that out loud. Oops. 

"Damn straight, I am serious. Now lets go."

We went to the bedroom. He had me pull down my pants and underwear, he went on the bed, and I laid over his lap/knees. He stroked my cheeks like he always does. I can feel him enjoying me. He starts to explore and then suddenly starts spanking me with his hands.
 "This is a warm up, because I don't want to hurt you." 
Sure sure, is all I am thinking, relaxing into him. He always starts out pretty slow (unless he is mad with me), and it took about ten slaps before it got more intense. 
At this point, I was thinking that haha, he had forgotten to make me count the spankings, and I was rather glad, I was not looking forward to that.
All of the sudden, I feel him shifting, and getting the paddle. The first smack, so lightly done, stung. I mean seriously. The second one (I could feel he was starting to feel more relaxed and confident) almost hurt. He starts reminding me to count out loud, and he would do it until I started counting. So I did. Very quietly. Can I just say, that makes me feel very dominated? Wow. 
29. 29 Slaps with that thing. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH.
After, my ass was glowing. I didn't actually go look at it, but I could feel it radiating heat, and I am sure I could have lit up a whole room with it. Needless to say, DH was very satisfied.

Sunday maintenance was done with it too. And once again, this paddle really hurts.  That day I had told him how intense the paddle was, and he told me he didn't even do half of what he could do with it. Great.

Last night, he finally 'only' gave me a hand spanking. It felt so comforting.
This morning, we talked about the spankings for a minute after both kids were at school. "I am only going to get the paddle out for punishments. I want you to remember that." How could I forget?


19 comments:

  1. K...wood ALWAYS hurts but when I really know I need spanked....a wood paddle is all that feels "real." We got a leather one for maintenance because it's a little more forgiving...still stings but you can go longer - not quite as intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have anything leather, but sounds like I would like that too. Yeah, the wooden aspect of the paddle...ouch!

      Delete
  2. I would be ecstatic if my husband ever bought me a paddle. Come to think of it, all our "kink" stuff I've purchased. Huh? I've been trying forever to get him to buy spankopoly. No go so far. How big is the paddle? Thanks for sound level because we live in an apartment building that is one of my concerns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I was like you, I bookmarked the site he bought it from on his computer, and left little hints here and there (There being my blog). But now that it turns out that the paddle is his new best friend, I am rethinking it a little. :D
      The paddle isn't big at all, as in, I would have gotten a bigger one if I had been the one purchasing it. Glad I wasn't the one...

      Delete
  3. The color of the wood is really pretty...but it does look ouchy! Our wooden paddle is reserved for punishment spankings too. I like that he gave you fair warning about that. Not something you could forget, ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no way I will forget that. Ouch!

      Delete
  4. I love that you include the sound level on your review.

    I have mixed feelings about counting smacks - but I never thought of it as a submissive "add-on" before. I will have to ruminate that.

    Also, I love hand spankings too especially after a string of implements.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty - Well it just seems that sound is important for several reasons. For one, it is important to me while I am lying there, if there is a loud sound, i would at least want to feel it, not like the spoon, and for two, neighbors, children, windows open....:D

      Delete
  5. Looks very similar to a paddle i have and that thing is seriously ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wood is saved for punishments around here too and for that I am very thankful! When you can save up the cash, I too would seriously recommend a well made leather paddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie - Maybe we should. Sounds more like something I would 'enjoy' rather than dread.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the review! Interesting to see what someone else thinks of the paddle (I have the same one). I think it was pretty spot-on. And it can be thumpy, no? I find especially if I'm bent over instead of laying down, it reallyyyy hurts and thumps! So beware ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley, god I hope DH won't read your comment. He hasn't really figured out yet, that he could make me lean over something to get a different feeling. Crossing my fingers....:D

      Delete
  8. Sorry sorry, but no way can it be as stingy as mine! Lol!
    Wood can get/be thumpy I agree. For some a 'thuddy' sound bothers me. The Lexan tends not to thud :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, it was pretty bad! And just so unexpected too! I really thought I would enjoy it more, and not dread it. But just the thought of that is keeping me pretty level headed. lol

      Delete
  9. This unlucky girl is allergic to leather. :( So it's wood for me...and omg does it suck. I only wish I could have a nice leather paddle that didn't make me want to throw it across the room after the very first smack.

    Warmup helps, a little. Being allowed to wear a thin layer of clothing helps a great deal (and doesn't lessen the long-term value of the spanking, painwise).

    ouch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Just told DH about the thin layer, and he snorted saying: Not in my house!

      Delete
    2. I know. :( Not in D's house, either. :( :( :( :( Why don't they understand that it really does hurt as much in the long run???

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!