Friday, May 18, 2012

Second action movie in a row means I get IOU?

Tonight is date night. This is very special for us, because we don't have any family where we live and therefore our kids can't just go over to grandmas for the day or night or whatever! So yesterday my good friend, asked me if they wanted a sleepover with her! Sweet! I am so freaking excited!
I told DH, and he was like: So we can go and see the Avengers!
Me: Um. Yeah that would be great.

I could say something along the lines of no thank you. But I know how much he wants to see it and therefore I am going to suck it up. Plus there isn't anything I really really want to see, so Thats is what we are going to see. But! I think, since this is the second action movie in a row (last one was Wrath of the Titans), I should get a IOU, or a get-out-of-spanking-free card, right?

And plus, I get to see THOR again! I love that actor. Chris Hemsworth. Totally hot! Pus who knows what we will do with all that time we will have!

10 comments:

  1. And I just got news that the refinancing is probably going to go through after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But... but... The Avengers is awesome. We saw it twice. :) Once WITH the little 'un because we wanted to see it again so badly.

    Was an amazing date night for us, the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that is good news. So maybe I will actually enjoy it. Mh, you are giving me hope! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I'm starting to find that watching what Mitch likes, and what I think I won't like, that I've been pleasantly surprised a lot. I'm sure you'll watch anything just because you get to be alone with him :) Have a fun night

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been too, but I have also been reaffirmed sometimes. But I know that watching what he wants lead to me getting what I want....

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a great time....I am sure he will make sitting thru the movie well worth your while. Theose get out of a spnking frees cards never get me a freebee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't like the movie you can always spend the time fantasizing about after the movie activities :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I quite enjoyed The Avengers. Hopefully you will too. Either way, I hope you enjoy your date night. They seem to be too few and far between around here as well, so I always appreciate them, regardless of what we end up doing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia,

    Good news on the financing. This was a nice post. Enjoy date night! I am just home from work a little bit ago so catching up on some blogs. But, I think you are due next movie pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy...yes, maybe two get out of spanking free cards! Bet you'll have fun anyway though. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!