Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When things are different

We didn't do maintenance this Sunday. And it was kind of mutual. I am getting my period, and my boobs hurt. So I can't imagine lying on them to get a spanking. And DH is so understanding. He always says that because he doesn't have any, he has to take my word for it.

When I was younger, I could never tell when I would get my period, I would just go to the bathroom and noticed "it" arrived. Sometimes I really do long for those easy days. Since I have had kids, I get crampy during, and my breast are very tender before. Just not fun.
But one of the good things about this is, that I feel naturally more submissive, I have noticed. I don't feel the need for a spanking at all, mostly because I feel like a kitten who needs to be cuddled most of the time. Yesterday I cleaned house, did my homework, laundry, cooked amazing dinner, all without the motivation of a spanking.

 I generally don't get bitchy, maybe if my back is hurting too much, but otherwise, all kitten all the time. Anyone else like that? Or do you go into total bitchy mode? Either way, I don't think we can control that. Hormones are amazing. Aren't they?


8 comments:

  1. Been there, done that, don't want the tee shirt, lol. Seriously though, I was diagnosed with early menopause at age 38 after having gone through a few years of problems with my cycle. It had been very regular till then. I had a wonderful minor procedure that allowed me to keep all my parts and have no period. It's great, I haven't had to deal with it for a long time. The menopausal hormone storms are a killer however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still to young to have anything done permanently. Although DH and I are positive we don't want any more kids. I have heard so much about how bad the menopausal hormones can be though....

      Delete
  2. I get emotional but not moody, if that makes sense? If you take me to a sappy movie, I'll bawl, but I'm myself otherwise. Well, aside from the pain...uff I get the worst cramps and backaches sometimes -- I definitely don't want to be spanked during that time either. I'm glad your husband is also understanding of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of the cranky ones. Extremely moody and it'll worry me until it dawns on me -why- I'm being so moody. Then I can usually find some sort of control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scary thing is that I run the gammet of emotions. One minute I'm all snuggly, the next I'm super cranky, then I'm crazy weepy. Sometimes I think my husband just settles in and watches with big eyes wondering what may come next.

    Hormones are nutty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh - mine comes in 3 stages. First I get uber-emotional, I cry at the drop of a hat. I imagine everything.I do is wrong, and I am totally lacking. Then I want spankings, then I want.....other stuff :">

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hormones and periods suck! My mood depends on the month. Sometimes im cranky and bitchy, others im emotional, and other times im just plain horny lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get tired, crave chocolate, tearful, emotional, attitude, overly sensitive, short tempered........ have I missed anything? Oh yeah....... I get spanked more!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!