Sunday, June 10, 2012

Honesty and bjs

Over the last week it feels like my emotions have been all over the place. Started out all the way on top, then tanked, and now I am back up again. Although I think at a more healthy (and probably more achievable) up. I feel good. I am so thankful for having you guys to keep me sane, even in moments (okay, lasted longer than moments) of insecurity and neediness.
DH has been very much in charge over the last few days. I have been getting spankings left and right. Just today I may have been a little snarky, but mostly because I feel happy, content, and even playful. DH got up, closed the office door, had me get up, bend over, and he spanked me, over my pants right then and there while telling me not to talk to him that way. He finds it highly disrespectul. Honestly, I appreciate his openess, telling me he doesn't like something is just so much better than swallowing it down. It seems like a very healthy reaction, but one we are still working on.

Honesty.

We are working on being honest with each other regarding a lot of things, from blow jobs (which I love giving when we just took a shower, kids are not likely to waltz in) to how we are dealing with our children. I think ttwd has allowed us, maybe guided us, to this open communication. I always try to be honest with people even though I avoid conflict at all cost. I think this is a weird combination. I always think of people who are honest to a fault as being ready to fight, to argue, no matter what it is. But that is not me.  The only person I have ever argued with is DH.
DH has been telling me about his fantasies which revolve mostly about my mouth on his cock and him coming on my face. I think he has had that fantasy for a long time, but just now felt confident enough to tell me about it. And I was happy to oblige. This morning, the kids were still quiet, he woke up a little and gently, but firmly, nudged my head down. I love when he knows what he wants and isn't too shy to act on it.
I love this. I love the open communication and just need to remember that the next time he doesn't have a lot of time for me.

16 comments:

  1. We are all about honesty here too. It sits in the middle of practically every discussion we have about Dd.
    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is. And its hard to talk to people who don't have that experience, who never talked openly without hurting each other in the process. I am not even sure every couple can do it, which is kind of sad.

      Delete
  3. Okay, your post decided it...I'm going to greet MDK with a bj. I have many hours to wait though. *pout*

    I'm so glad you are feeling better though! It seems like it was a rough week for a lot of us. Just happy to hear that you are happy again!

    Honesty and communication make the difference. Your DH sounds like a really great man. And that's a hot fantasy...I'm not verbal enough yet! ;)

    ~Addy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addy! That sounds like one hell of a greeting! I like it! I was going to do it the last time we had no kids at home, but he ended up beating me home. Maybe next time!

      Delete
  4. What a nice response! I love being nudged down, but I love being told to even more. :)

    The ability to just talk about anything at all without hurting each other is amazing, and hopefully will be carried with us for the rest of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conina, I agree, it is amazing!
      I am not sure whether I like the nudging more or the being told to more. But the way he did it, with his hand firmly on my neck, it was so sexy!

      Delete
  5. I agree with what everyone else has said! And it is nice that he's open with you. In the beginning of ttwd I'd go through phases of spankings left and right (as you mentioned) and at first it kind of surprised me...but it's good for us and really a good way to cleanse things. Happy it's working out for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it surprised me too, but I am surely getting used to it! And it really is a great way to cleanse, find a fast way to connect, kind of like a fail safe.

      Delete
  6. I love all of it. The communication, the nudging, the being told, the forceful indication, the spanking and most of all, the fact that HE is taking such an interest in reading the blogs and websites and discussing all that we read together. I've never had a talker before. And I'm convinced it's TTWD that's encouraging his chattiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was really awesome, to be this honest with another person seems just amazing!

      Delete
  7. That's awesome that ttwd is helping him to be more forthcoming with his fantasies! Definitely sexy. And I am also happy to hear that you are back up again. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess! I hope you have a wonderful week too.

      Delete
  8. I think it's amazing DH told you about his fantasies (mostly involving your mouth around his cock and coming on your face). How sweet. So many men were probably so intensely moved by that image as young men but then the conditioning kicked in and they thought they could never ask that of a wife/partner/nice girl. Not something they'd come across in the Forbidden place! How the honesty opens you both to the concept that only you decide what is forbidden and the rest you just enjoy enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH loved your comment. He was a little embarrassed when he read this post, simply because it took him a while to admit this fantasy, and here I am, posting it on the web. I asked him if I should delete it, but he said no. I feel so special to be part of his fantasy.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!