Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spanking Implement Review # 4

Description:  Finished wooden hairbrush (Conair   Mega Ceramic Paddle Brush)

Intensity:     Not the paddle, in a good way!

Sound level:   Not that loud actually

Feeling during spanking:  Nice sound, nice slap, stingy, but not  like the paddle

DH comment:   My new favorite! 


As you may remember, my first paddle hairbrush broke a while ago. I went out shortly after to buy a new one. This time though, I wanted to buy one that was finished to avoid damage to it or my bottom. So I went to Target. I love walking through a store, looking for spanking implements. Not that I have found many, but still, I like to look around, imagine, try it out in my hand. So I found this one. It felt pretty stingy in my hand, sent DH a pic via nifty cell phone. He liked it too, so I bought it. Shortly after, we got the paddle and DH fell in love with it. The hair brush moved into the bathroom (where it should be :D) and DH didn't think much more of it. 

But once I finally got DH to understand that I was really not kidding about the paddle and how I feel about it, mainly that it really should be reserved for punishment, and I will do almost anything to not deserve a punishment), he became more interested in the brush again. Although we did finally order a leather paddle too, but haven't received it yet.

Last night, DH asked if I wanted one more spanking with the hairbrush for my review. :D Yep, what girl could say no to that!
He started warming me up with his beautiful hands. He has been getting so much more confident, I can feel it in the way he spanks me. No more hesitation. He can read my body language better, and knows when I tense up. This morning he told me that he understand that when my legs go up, I am at my limit, and depending on his mood, he will slow it down, or even stop at this point, or go and get the paddle. Last night, after a good warm up, he got the hairbrush, and started spanking me with it. It is stingy, no doubt about it, but it doesn't pack the wallop that the paddle does. It seems the hair brush is not as intense, and is lighter. The sting is perfect, although depending on how hard he does it, I can't take much of it either. 
After about 20 spanks with it, my legs started to move. I tensed up. Slowly the legs were coming up, I was reaching my limit. DH stopped, rubbed my hot, red cheeks, chuckled a little, and kept massaging them a little. I was starting to relax, and bam. bam. bam. Ou! Then he was done. He followed it up with some more hand spankings, but honestly those feel almost soothing at that point.         

You guys have a paddle hair brush? Do you guys like it? So far, I would have to say this is my favorite as well.

17 comments:

  1. I'm really keen to pick up a hairbrush. I find it rather sneaky that I can leave it lying around and when the parental units come over I don't have to worry that they'll notice things they're not supposed to notice.

    Any advice on what to look for when shopping around for a spanking hairbrush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I like the sneaky factor too!
      Advice? Well no unfinished ones. Other than that, I would say try it out on your hand..:D

      Delete
    2. I have advice :) Look anywhere rather than the hairbrush aisle lol

      Delete
  2. Used to have..... Think we've broken 3 so far lol!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you gave up on them? Or are you going to buy another? I really like this one.

      Delete
    2. Everything wooden seems to break around me! But I don't think there's a lot of difference between a hairbrush and a paddle to be honest. Both are ouchy!

      Delete
    3. I can tell a difference. Mhh, now I am wondering if I could tell a difference if DH was alternating. But. Don't really want to find out. Wasn't it Tess where her husband put one on her back and then switched around. Yikes...

      Delete
  3. We have a bamboo wood hair brush...feels a lot like the bamboo wood spoon;) It's a good implement to pack in a suitcase because nobody would think to question it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Didn't even think of that!

      Delete
  4. I have a small narrow probably faux wood (plastic? Doesn't feel like it) hairbrush that delivers the most perfect sting/thud. Great afterburn. Uh oh. Should have bought 5 of those.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I saw the narrower ones, but wasn't sure, plus I heard DH in my head telling me to go for wider...

      Delete
  5. It was a good post. I like reading your reviews. Cute smiley face, too.
    Nice interaction with your hubby reading your body language. New favorite sounds like a good recommendation to me. Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP! I love the smiley because that is how I feel after DH takes me in hand!

      Delete
  6. We have a solid wood brush - the Wave 'Enforcer" (what a fitting name, eh?) It's a staple, always used after Daddy's hand, and before more serious stuff. I like it, it's solid enough to make a point, and stingy enough for me - I prefer sting to thud, and if it's thuddy it's gotta have a sting, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a very fitting name. And I prefer a sting to the thud too.

      Delete
  7. I have a large plastic hairbrush. MDK is worried that he will break it like the wooden spoon. (I hated that spoon anyways!) Thinking of browsing for one though. I love your blog - it gives me so many good ideas! :P
    ~Addy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, DH is worried too. He is kind of careful, although he seems to like this finished one we got. I am so glad I can inspire you. One of the many reasons I love blogging!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!