Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Settling in

Its late. At least for me. I was tired, cold, and so I went to bed, snuggled up in our big king size bed. I was lying dead center to warm DH's spot too for when he finally came to bed. I was slowly starting to warm up, the blanket tucked around my ears. My cat lying behind my back. I hear foot steps as I was drifting, giving in to sleep. I hear the shower turn on, and I finally drifted off. The bed moved, without waking too much, I moved over to my side to make room.

Are you awake?

Mh, not really.

Well, since you put the hair brush on my night stand, I figured you wanted a spanking.

Mhh, no, not anymore. I am good. I feel perfect. (DH has been spanking me every single night since Friday.)

Well you look perfect. Spanking?

No.

Okay, yeah, you are getting one now.

And he pulled me over his lap. I was suddenly awake. Cold. Shivering, but not from the cold, more from the anticipation. He rubbed my cheeks, told me about his perception of our day. He had given me some tasks to complete, but my day got interrupted by having to drive him to work in the morning for some reason, and I hadn't gotten any of the tasks done because I had to finish my homework which was due last night. He wasn't dissappointed, but wanted to remind me that he hadn't forgotten. He understood why I didn't get it done.
He spanked me. Just with his strong, big hands, but it was perfect. He kept on going.
After DH rubbed lotion on my backside, tucked me back in, and I fell back to sleep.

22 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like you guys are really finding your groove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I feel today, and DH just wrote me an email saying it too. Feels great.

      Delete
  2. Don't you just love it when they decide? Even tho you say no... they'll say yes and you're feeling way better after that. *hugs* sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with FA. It is great when they decide what is going to happen next. Ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love his new-found confidence.

      Delete
  4. Julia,

    So happy for you. All your post lately have been great. Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SNP! We are in a pretty good spot and I thought my readers (you guys!) Deserve to hear about the good stuff too, not just the bad things!

      Delete
  5. oh Julia, that's the best kind of sleep ever! :-) Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like pure bliss. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds delightful. I might have to show this to Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should! It was very delightful!

      Delete
  8. Being tucked in and falling into a deep sleep right after...I can't get enough of it. The best sleeps ever.

    Glad you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Susie, I am, and I have slept wonderfully two nights in a row now.

      Delete
  9. In order to fall asleep sometimes I have to fantasize about my husband spanking me. It's the only way I can calm my mind to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much I can say to that, except for I am lucky, and I am sorry things are just not moving ahead for you guys. Yet.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!