Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spanking a college co-ed!

Thank you all for your comments! That was so sweet of you and made me remember to just relax and let things happen. As long as DH and I get a few minutes in here and there, and go to bed together, everything will be just fine!
DH took the day off today to be here with me, and take care of some things around the house before the mother-in-law arrives. He is so particular that way. I love it!

Getting to the title of the blog post now. DH has been sitting next to me here at my computer, reading over my shoulder while I was doing my homework for school. I go to school online, earning my BS in Health Care Admin. Very exciting stuff, although some classes are just too amusing to us, and so he sits with me and we make fun of my class mates spelling abilities. I know. I know. Very judgy, but trust me, sometimes you just have to laugh even if it is morally wrong.

DH is in a really good mood, and we just read one blog post of Conina together. Really hot stuff! DH started snorting, laughing, looking a little embarrassed.

"What?"
"OMG, do you realize that you are a co-ed?"
Here I am, trying to remember what a co-ed is. Not having grown-up here, there are some things I still don't know what they mean, like co-ed. Something college related? Right?

"Um, and that means....."

He is still grinning from ear to ear.

"I want you to wear your entire outfit again tonight. When your mom is in bed. She will go to bed early because of her jet lag, and we will try out that loopy johnny look-alike."

After reading another post of Conina's, I had an idea with materials at hand. Duct tape and window screen rope. It is not pretty, like at all. But we have not tried it yet, and so we are both a little anxious and excited.

Not sure how much time I will have for blogging over the next two weeks, but I will be back!

16 comments:

  1. Haha, I just love your ingenuity! Very creative. And I am sure you will find other, creative ways to make it all work out while your mother is there. Hope you have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sounds very imaginative! I'm anxious to hear how it went, and I hope the time with your mom is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Although after reading all my comments, I am starting to hesitate about the whole loopy johnny thing. Last night didn't work out after all. Life gets in the way sometimes. :D

      Delete
  3. Loopy Johnny look alike. Ouch.

    Enjoy your mom's visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, encouraging words. JK. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hmm...college co-ed. That brings back memories.
    LOL Hope that you are having a nice visit-
    looking fwd to hearing how it all works out. :D
    ~Addy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh oh! Looks like he's keeping things interesting! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh good luck, and update us please! Hope it turns out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try to update, so far so good though...

      Delete
  7. I really recommend some softer rope than the paracord, to anyone who's looking. I'm fond of the paracord, but it's quite painful.

    I'm so tickled to hear of you guys reading a post of mine together. So awesome, and thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! And it was super hot.

      Delete
  8. Apologies. Whenever the LJ word is mentioned in someone's blog, it blocks out all other thoughts except......... MEGA OUCH.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, hasn't happened yet afterall, but reading all this, I am rethinking my excitement....

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!