Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vanilla life

It feels almost like our pre-ttwd life. Not in a bad way. I am not complaining. I wasn't sure I could just switch this desire off and be vanilla again, but apparently having your mother stay with you, is a catapult for the vanilla lifestyle. 
DH seems to feel very much the same. He does grab my ass whenever he gets the chance, but otherwise, seems to be okay to get our connection through other sources. For example, he is sitting next to me right now, just hanging out. (I think he thinks I am actually doing homework....)
Tonight is Sunday, my regular readers know that Sunday is maintenance day. He says we are going out to the woodshed tonight, but we have something else going on tonight that may change our whole evening. 

We will see. I will keep you up to date.



12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are connecting even with having vanilla company. Keep us updated on the maintenece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - visitors don't last forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! That is why I am trying to just enjoy having her here!

      Delete
  3. I hope you keep connected with your visitor there but I know you will find a way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you are still feeling connected which is nice. Good luck with the visit. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is what I think too. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Hang in there Julia! We are about to experience this ourselves so unless my hubby comes up with a real quiet implement, I'll be needing you to cheer me on and give me some pointers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, if he comes up with a real quiet one, let me know...no woodshed last night either. :(

      Delete
  6. "going out to the woodshed tonight" does have an ominous, yet thrilling ring to it, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh woodshed DOES sound intriguing! I think we all have to turn-off or turn-on to an extent with this dynamic. It just isn't safe for public eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!