Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cock blocked.

This morning, DH got up early to work out in the woodshed before anyone else is awake. He loves that alone time, and I always make sure he gets that time to himself. Nobody goes out there. But this morning I heard him get up, and it left me lying there, slowly waking up.
As I was lying there, covered by just a sheet, I got really horny. Instead of taking care of the situation myself, I thought about going out there to surprise him. He never minds me coming in there, especially when I have something on my mind. As I was lying there, I was thinking about putting on my outfit, putting my robe over, and head on out there. The house was still silent, so I knew I could get away with it too. I was just about to get up, when I hear little pitter patter on the hardwood floors. Grrr!

God! How frustrating this can be! Of course, my children seem to have a radar, and only get up on the weekends once they know I don't want them to get up yet. So there goes that idea.

DH came back inside once I was in the kitchen. He was a little testy (when he works out, the testosterone seems to be flowing through him like a 15 year old), and I got really turned on again. And frustrated. Fuck!

Of course, the kids started talking to him, we sat down and had coffee together. The kids sat on him then too. I just can't get him alone today. I know everybody missed him all week long, but jeez, I really need some alone time with him. And not just at midnight in our bedroom. I miss having the house to ourselves!

The kids finally got off him, and started playing again.
"What's the matter? You are quiet this morning." he asked me.

I was about to say nothing, I am good, when I remembered FA post. Early on in our start of ttwd, we figured out that we both like it when I don't ask for it, rather, he knows when I need it. I don't generally feel comfortable asking for a spanking because at the beginning of us  practicing DD, it meant that DH wasn't keeping up, and I was reminding him of that fact. DH has always been the one to initiate a spanking. And I am okay with that. I love it when he takes charge, tells me what he wants and needs.

The other night, we were just settling in to go to sleep, when DH got up again, mumbling something. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted over his lap, and he started spanking me. First with his hand, then with the new wooden spoon. It had been a while, and I was very sensitive. It left me feeling content, loved, taken care of, I was purring like a kitten. Mhhh. Buts its been a while again.

Back to this morning.

"I am pissed. I am horny, I want a spanking, I think I need a spanking.  I can't get fucking laid in my own house, and this sucks." There I said it. Silence.

"I am not pissed at you, I am just frustrated with the house situation." Still silence. Um....

As it turned out, DH didn't know what to say. He was just as horny and frustrated. And it was unexpected that I said what I did. Usually I don't say fuck, and I really never ask for a spanking. And here I did both. :D 

"I can't believe I have been married to you for almost ten years, and you are just as fucking horny as I am."

Phew, okay. Good. I didn't hurt his feelings or anything. So we got to talking (since everybody was awake at that point and the circus was all over the house. I told him about some of the blogs I follow, we talked again about me asking for a spanking and our feelings about it haven't changed, but our situation has. We just can't have it as often as before at the moment, and largely, we are okay with our living situation at the moment. It is just  frustrating at times, if you know what I mean.

"Well, I went out there this morning to work out, so we could go out to the woodshed tonight. You need a spanking and I need to fuck you silly.  You are overdue."

God! Yes please!

29 comments:

  1. Hope that you got the time that you wanted and asked for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first, thanks for the mention. But im confused- i hope it didnt make u go and do something bad!

    And u know, chatting about the blogs i follow seems to b a thing me n BIKSS do regularly. It helps us on our journey.

    Good luck sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all. Chatting about it with you, made me realize that sometimes situations are so different, as they are in our house at the moment, that asking for it is necessary.

      Delete
  3. YES! I hope it is fabulous in the woodshed tonight. way to go to open up communication and renegotiate according to your needs/desires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel rather proud of myself as well!~ :D

      Delete
  4. Oh, ho, good girl! Communication is awesome! So much better than seething in resentment - so much better to be allied in frustration than to think you're the only one frustrated.

    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Can't wait to hear how you both survived the next few hours of anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celeste! We kept touching each other all day long, and I ended the period of anticipation by getting ready! :D

      Delete
  6. Woot! It's odd to ask for one isn't it? Hoping that everything goes well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very weird. I felt guilty, like I wasn't trusting him enough to know for me. But he wasn't mad at all, and really took care of me.

      Delete
  7. Is it bad that I love the part about "I can't get f-ing laid in my own house"? That makes quite a point.

    Would it sound weird if I said Good Girl... I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, doesn't it? I was so pissed off yesterday morning because of that! Much better today....

      Delete
  8. Sometimes it's so hard to come right out and say what we want or need. You did a great job!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. One thing for sure- since Dd is that fact that H understands that when I wasn't having sex with him- IT WASN'T "HIM" that was the problem. He is open now to hearing my frustrations and learning my needs and wants. It always turns out well for him too, and that has helped us get going.
    I am jealous of your "woodshed" and was thinking while I read this- "why don't they use that place for "alone time"- and then it happened at the end.
    I can completely relate to your frustration. Spanking is noisy and kids are make things difficult here as well.
    Glad you got that resolved! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH is slowly understanding that me not having sex with him doesn't always mean it is because he is the 'problem'.
      And things did get resolved, at least for now! :D

      Delete
  10. Ugh! How frustrating for both of you but I like that you communicated and your intensity turned out to be A-ok. Hope you had your fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you got what you need, and I hope it was very enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you stating your needs. Hope things got resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's evening now Julia and so I hope it has been a good one. I was very glad to reconnect with my husband last night so I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Happy to hear it for you too!

      Delete
  14. That's really great, Julia. I totally understand the frustration you're going through -- it's not easy is it? And something about the loss of touch or alone time can make one irritable. I think it's really neat that FA's post helped you out and that it set off some very positive behavior. It shows you're really thinking and working at this. It ALSO shows what a cool support system this place is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not easy at all. :D And I agree, this community has been just amazing, it has helped us go from wanting to live this lifestyle, to actually and truly living this way. I love it!

      Delete
  15. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and make cash for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!