Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spanking Implement Review # 6 by DH

Description: Home Depot large paint stirrer 


Intensity:    Good variation in intensity, from solid swats to very stingy, sharp contacts.

Sound level:   Medium to high, depending on velocity.

Feeling during spanking:  Nice heft.  Julia sanded it pretty well, saying something about not wanting to get splinters in her bottom, so it felt very smooth in my hand.

Julia comment: "I like it, but not as much as the leather paddle."

Hi, DH here!  Julia has been asking me to write a guest post for a while now, so today I'm tucked away in our office/bedroom/family room with Pandora cranked up and an endless supply of coffee magically appearing on my desk.  Julia thought it would be a good idea to also give my review of the implement I used for our last spanking at the same time, so I'm including that too.  

Some people use the term "woodshed" as a metaphor, but we actually have a woodshed on our property.  It's not much to look at, but it has a locking door and a chair and desk inside that I like to sit at and Facebook in peace and quiet.  The circus here at our house has really cut down on the amount of privacy we've had, leading to more than one intimate encounter out there for me and Julia.  Yesterday, I went seeking some alone time.  Half an hour later, Julia surprised me  out there.

We talked about the schedule for the day, which included hosting a barbecue for the whole circus, possibly getting my son up for a visit, and other logistical details.  As we talked, I could tell she was thinking about something else, which she finally burst out with, "I can't believe you have me out here, in your woodshed where we're finally alone, and you're not giving me a spanking!"

There it was.  The confrontation.  The accusation that I'm not doing my job, or keeping up my end.  And then she said that, too: "I feel like you're letting go of ttwd!  I'm losing my assurance that you really want to do this."  For the duration of one heartbeat,  I felt utterly lost.  Was I really not doing enough to assure her?  We've had a hard time juggling the extra people in the house, and my crazy demands at work, but I thought we were doing OK with frequency.  Hadn't I just given her a spanking...?

No.  That wasn't the point.  Here was my wife, begging for assurance, for a reminder that I am as committed to ttwd as she is.  I stood up, took her by the arm, and faced her to toward the desk.  "No, not now," she started, but I held up my finger.

"I agree.  You're right.  I haven't been doing enough to assure you.  But there's only one way to fix that."

I bent her over the desk, planting her hands.  "Keep you hands on the desk, and don't stand up."  I started caressing her bottom through her jeans.  "I'm going to warm you up with your clothes on."  I started spanking her with my hand using even strokes, alternating between cheeks.  I spanked her for two minutes, gradually increasing the intensity.  The sound of the swats were muffled by her jeans, but she moaned a little and started shifting back and forth as I finished.

"Pull down your jeans."  She stood, unfastened her pants, and pulled them down to mid-thigh, with her panties still in place.  She knows from experience that I love to see her in her panties, and that when I ask her to pull down her pants I always want her to leave her panties up.  I bent her back over the desk, and started rubbing her ass through her panties again, squeezing the edge of her buttocks hard.  I started spanking her with my hand over her panties.  The sound was louder, but still muffled a little by her panties.  I reached over her with my left hand and grabbed her hip to anchor her against my body, and spanked her hard for several swats.  Then I pulled her panties down so that they were just below her ass cheeks.

"I want to make your whole ass glow red," I said, as I started spanking her naked flesh.  She was switching back and forth as I spanked her.  I grabbed her hip and pulled her close again, and focused several hard swats just below the curve of where her buttocks meet her thighs, the spanks ringing out like shots.  As she moaned, I started double-spanking each part of her ass, swinging as hard as I've ever spanked her with my hand.  I stopped and released her.

"Let's try out our new implement," I said, retrieving the paint stirrer from its shelf.    I rubbed her ass with its flat edge.  The handle was smooth and cool, and the business end seemed to slide over her skin very easily.  I drew it back, and swung it very lightly, experimenting with the angle.  She flinched as it hit, and I went back to rubbing circles across her cheeks.  I drew it back and swung with a full motion.

CRACK!  The swat striped her right cheek.  She moaned and shifted feet as the sting intensified.  Crack, crack, crack!  Three sharp blows as I perfected my aim, and gained confidence in my ability to gauge the intensity.   One thing I really like about the paint stirrer is how long it is; it spans Julia's cheeks in one swat.  I lined up the implement and spanked her hard across both cheeks, working my way down her ass.

I finished with my hand, spanking her hard again to make her whole ass as red as possible.  I must not be doing it right, though, because even after all that it didn't keep the color.  :(  I guess I'll have to try harder next time!

20 comments:

  1. I must say that I enjoyed the detail from the other point of view - you described it very nearly as I imagine my H is thinking it, so that is reassuring.

    Thanks for providing us with a glimpse into the whole relationship - always a joy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I love reading it from the other side too, even if that means I have to read about my bottom being smacked with a paint stirrer. :D

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy "implement review" here. And, what a nice surprise to see a guest post by DH! You did great. So glad you and Julia have the woodshed to get in some along time with your full house! Regards, SNP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SNP! He was very particular, he wanted to make sure I woudn't loose any readers because of his 'writing style'. I think he writes beautifully and have been asking him to guest post for weeks now!

      Delete
  3. I also really enjoyed the detail here from a male point of view. I often wish my husband had more male insight into this lifestyle as Mick's blog is really the only one he can read.

    Thanks for letting us look in your woodshed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat - have you tried Jake at leathercuffs and Spanky at Brightbottom and Clint at learningdd?

      Delete
    2. DH seems to enjoy your guys' blogs the most because he loves reading the female side of it, although he hasn't read a male blog about ttwd yet, so maybe I should point him toward Jake's and Mick's blogs...

      Delete
  4. Whew, I enjoyed that immensely. Love the guest post and the DH perspective. Now I want a paint stir stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I didn't think I would enjoy that as much as I did...

      Delete
  5. Welcome, DH! SO nice to see a post from you. I can tell how much you love Julia by the way you write about her. As for the color...I think the skin becomes a bit immune after a while. I color much less than I used to when we first started ttwd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley! He really does love me, I feel very fortunate and lucky to be married to this man!
      And my bum was very warm for the remainder of the day, but the color faded really quickly.

      Delete
  6. I don't think I've ever read anything like this from the man's perspective. Very interesting. Welcome to blogging DH.

    I think we'll wait on Julia's opinion before deciding if you need to try harder next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That spanking was perfect, bordering on too much, but it wasn't. So perfect spanking, and the sex after, OMG!

      Delete
  7. Great post DH. Loved the last paragraph, I've no doubt your doing it 'right', but yes, try 'harder' next time, and longer if there's the opportunity :) I'm sure Julia will appreciate it :) hehehe

    Ps: I'm so jealous you guys have a woodshed!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee! I love our woodshed! Its like our favorite place at the moment!

      Delete
  8. Neat that you do have a real woodshed, and for some reason I find it hilarious that DH uses it for Facebooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he loves going out there for that, and when needed, he loves taking me out there. Its been a while though. :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks! Use OTK Spankings too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, mostly my favorite, although not always...

      Delete
  10. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!