Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Leather. WoodShed. Bliss.


I feel like I haven’t blogged in forever, even though it really hasn’t been that long. I keep thinking about blog posts I want to write, especially while out shopping with my mom. The other day we went to an equestrian store, and I was thinking of Dee while I was walking by the riding crops. I can’t even imagine getting a spanking with those. Ouch! And then we were in a thrift store, and I saw this awesome thick wooden spoon. I knew I had to have it. But how? I had my kids with me, my mother, and my friend who is living here at the moment with her teenage son. I mean, how do you explain a wooden spoon like that? But you will be proud to know that I managed, and paid for it of course.

Yesterday, we were doing another marathon shopping day, going through several stores that all blend together after a while, when I found this cute night shirt/gown. Of course, just because it is cute on the hanger, and is my size, doesn’t mean it is actually cute. But low and behold! It fit and made me feel cute even! I showed it to DH and he said he can’t wait to see it.
DH had to run an errand after dinner, and I hung out with my friend, watching Weeds. Her husband (DH’s friend) has been sick for days now, and hasn’t left his room much. At bedtime, DH started the house routine, putting dogs outside, checking kids and locks. I started getting ready for bed, put on my cute new nightgown, stood next to the bed and waited. I wanted DH to see the nightgown while I was standing. So there I am, standing, kind of cold (cold here, as in no summer), and I hear DH’s progress. Then he runs across his friend. That was it. I waited a few more minutes, but just went to bed. And he didn’t come to bed for quite some time. End of the story, he never saw it on me. I am/was so disappointed. I mean, here I was, wearing something for him, and he never saw it.

But it hasn’t been all bad. Of course! I have been having a great time with my mom, and DH and I managed to go out to the woodshed again this last Sunday for maintenance. And man! So worth it. We were outside, standing there, and he seemed unsure. He didn’t tell me to get in position or anything. I was just patiently waiting for any instructions. As it turns out, he was a bit intimidated because of my blogpost about the last spanking out there. You know, the one where he freaked himself out. Well this time apparently, he wanted to follow through, and was a bit nervous. I understand, although I trust him completely.

“Put your hands on the desk, don’t move!”
I did as he told me, and he started hand spanking me. I soon started wiggling though because I felt a little alone. You know? Because he wasn’t holding me as we usually do when I get a spanking.
“Stop the spanking dance. Stand still.”
I really tried, but it hurt pretty quickly and just really needed to be held firm. So I started the wiggling again. DH grabbed my butt and spanked me even harder with his other hand. But finally, it felt right. I could take that all night long. But he had other ideas. He grabbed the leather paddle (his new favorite).
“You are going to get ten swats with this. I am not going to wuss out this time. If you stand up, you get one more for each time you can’t stay still.”
At this point, I was a little nervous.
“Sweety, you don’t have to do it hard, I mean, it’s okay. I understand.”
“Turn around, hands on the table. Start counting.”
Grrr, I don’t like counting. In fact, I really don’t like it. Makes me feel so vulnerable. But I did. He first stroked my cheeks with the paddle, and then started. This was the first time it seems, I have gotten this type of intense, but very effective spanking. I dreaded every single swat while at the same time feeling so content. Weird combination.
The last three swats were delivered fast, hard, and perfect. DH has figured out how to use the leather paddle. He started entering me right away, but then withdrew and lead me back into the house, where we finished our maintenance.
Bliss.

26 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are finding ways to make things work despite the full house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It is taking a while to figure out though.

      Delete
  2. I really like the night shirt, hopefully he will get a full view of it soon.The spoons can be really stingy, good luck with that. (OK I just got spanked with one an hour ago, so it is still fresh in memory).

    I think you would like the crop, it's one of my favorites. I am glad you two got past the freak out, we have been there before and the longer you wait the worse it gets. Happy you worked it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got the full view and effect last night! We tried a spoon before and I started laughing half way through...

      Delete
  3. Happy things are working out, company and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. It is different though!

      Delete
  4. Woot! Thank god for the woodshed!

    happy to hear he's coming into his own with the spanking!! loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really nice, Julia. I love your new shirt, it's super cute. And I am laughing at your equestrian and thrift store visits ;) You just can't escape it, spanko stuff is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley! I was laughing too while walking through the equestrian store!

      Delete
  6. The nightie is adorable, looks comfy too :) Glad to hear that DH is getting over his freak out and that you guys are making the time for each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very comfy! And he did get over it too. And last night, he finally got to admire the nightie.

      Delete
  7. Glad to read your post, glad your visit is going so well, and glad to read of the connection time with husband. All good. And, the nightie is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I'm going to be looking for a woodshed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You should! Works perfectly when you have a house full of people~

      Delete
  9. I'm so happy he gave you what you wanted and needed. I so get the dread and contentment all at the same time. It is an unexpected combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very unexpected, but I am learning to just go with it!

      Delete
  10. Thank goodness for woodsheds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've just reminded me I have a crop lol! It tends to be forgotten about as it doesn't fit in the 'bag'! Glad you're managing to fit in some spanking time :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do crack me up! I can't believe you have forgotten it! I still chuckle at that post...

      Delete
  12. I hope he has gotten to see the nightie! And admire...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he has! Worked like a charm!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!