Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lovely Blogger Award


Over the last few days, maybe even two weeks, I have really noticed how much I missed reading all my usual blogs! I can't believe I found such a nice group of people, who are encouraging, have helpful advice, or just make me laugh with their stories! To top it all off, I was nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by several of my favorite blog people!Thank you Tess, Zoe, Fondler Anonymous, and Renee Rose!So here it goes!

The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.



1. DH hates Jennifer Aniston for some reason, but here I am, wearing her perfume, and he loves it.
2. I am pretty sad today because my mother left yesterday and I won't see her again until December
.3. DH always says I am engineered like no other woman in the world....
4. I miss living in the country. I guess I am a country girl at heart.
5. Haven't gotten a spanking in way too long.
6. I am a very quiet person that never really talks about anything personal (at least in real life).
7. I was wrong about my husbands friends girlfriend (the one living with us). She is awesome! Sometimes I just love being wrong about people!

And now to my favorite blogs.
 This is hard, because if I have you on my blogroll, that is because I really like you and your blog
.My Blissful Dwelling place
Her Mischief Managed
(D)eefor(D)esire
Vanilla Extract
Slightly Naughty Princess
Red Booty Woman
faerie learns to fly
Exploring Surrender
A New Path for Adam and Kate
Fondlers Anonymous
Bratty Adaline
Rules to Love By
Kitty- The Submissive Wife
A loves Z
Renee Rose

Sorry about the size of the text and different fonts. I just don't get blogger yet. Or it is full of bugs. Either way.

19 comments:

  1. I would love to live in the country. I like the peace and quiet and the feeling that my house is "away from it all".

    My wife grew up in the country and it is something we talk about doing - moving out of the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is our goal for some point in our lives. We will see.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the good blogger note. It is really sweet! I am glad you got the award, reading your blog is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our goal when we are empty nesters is to move out of the city.

    It's nice to hear the girlfriend is not what you first thought, she can be company for you since your mom left :D

    Thanks for the nomination, it has been a lot of fun doing this and finding out more about everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fascinating to see that I am not the only one wanting to get out of the city!

      Delete
  4. Julia, thank you so much for including me, I am flattered! Your blog is great and I'm glad to have met you! I am sorry to hear you're missing your mom, I hope December rolls around quickly so that you can see her again. Also, I can relate to #6 quite a bit...I know I have a blog about something very intimate, but in-person, I keep everything to myself, even the simple stuff! I guess this is a good outlet for sharing :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks and touched more than my words can express! I put my post up on Sat. Concerning this and I mentioned you in my paragraph as I had a hard time making my list. I love your blog & love reading more about you & DJ. You deserve the nomination. Good bye's are the worst. I would rather pick up at the airport than drop off any day!! Thanks for thinking of me. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP and you are welcome! It was very hard to make that list though, I have to admit..

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much! Haha, everyone wants out of the city and the burbs! Do you ever get to visit your mom in Germany? It's on my travel wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to go at least once a year, but when finances got harder, we cut back on that, and it has been a year now...So beautiful though. Totally worth it!

      Delete
  7. Wow - thank you for the nod - I love it! Also, I love when women can find a way to get along. :)

    Now find a way to get some spankings - no one should have to live like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! And I agree! Nobody should have too!

      Delete
  8. I am chuckling at Kitty's comment above. I can't seem to get spanked enough either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the listing. and it's ok about the fonts. Keeps one's brain active I say.

    And I could do with a little mental exercise.

    and yeah, what kitty said - go get your spanks. just ask for it already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Last night DH actually said, I think we need to go out there, and I was like, nooooo (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees). But we ended up not after all. :(

      Delete
  10. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!