Friday, July 20, 2012

You rock!

Thank you everybody for cheering me up, you really did with your nice comments. I really did crawl into bed yesterday, and woke up in a much better mood, thank god. And just in time to pick up my car, and notice that the brakes really do work better again. I am glad we did it, and I will feel more comfortable to drive over the mountains.
I was pretty productive today, and even got most of my homework done, despite going through lots of different types of blogs. Some really interesting ones, others so outdated, I just skipped them. For some reason, I like blogs that are active, so I know the author will be back for more.
On one of those blogs the  author had taken a picture of her outfit, sorry I don't remember which blog it was, but I decided I wanted a picture of it too on my blog. So, there it is on the side bar. I was just going to upload it without a post, but DH insisted that I introduce it.

So:

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good rest of the weekend Julia! Enjoyed your pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! I think I have that same paddle in the picture.. I personally, think it would make great firewood lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree with you, but I know DH loves seeing it on top in that pic!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!