Thursday, August 23, 2012

A different approach perhaps?


Okay, how sexy is this picture? I just love it! I found in on "My Dissolute Life" although I have to admit, I only looked at the picture, didn't read anything.

As to my last blog post, Asking for it, DH and I are starting to work this out. So no news yet, we have to figure it out first. Reading some blogs from male perspectives has helped me understand it from a guy's perspective. I was reading some dominants blog last night, and he pointed out that he wants the submission of the female to be given not asked for. This really stuck with me because I know DH feels that way too. And Ponyboy's blog post really helped me think about this whole asking for it thing differently too.
But, this is a work in progress....

4 comments:

  1. First, that picture is pretty hot! Second, I think that's a really interesting way to think about it (submission). Always good to get a different perspective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is how I think DH thinks of submission. Not sure I do. Maybe I could get there though? I don't know.

      Delete
  2. I've seen that picture before and it is a good one! Good luck to you and DH on your work in progress;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good pic! And...also a great point you bring up. I'm sometimes asked to do the same -- he likes it if I ask for it. And for the most part, I'm never forced into it, I always have to put myself in position, etc. Unless we're just playing, then he'll throw me around for fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!