Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A whiny post.

Having a blog about DD or ttwd, I feel like I should have some spanking story to tell, but I really don't. Except for last weekend, nothing really has happened. The house guests, and now my step son, living here, is really putting a damper on our sex life. I mean, don't get me wrong, we have sex, but sadly, nothing mind blowing in a while. And also, nothing dominant really from DH. Well, I mean yes, there was the smacking his butt thing, but if I think about it, I just wanted some attention. I wanted to know if he is even still paying attention. I guess he is, although honestly, it doesn't feel that way.
I miss the more dominant/submissive aspect of ttwd, and not just in the sack, but in all aspects of our lives. It seems we are settling in better into this, but at the same time, I wish there was more. I wish we had more private time together. I miss going to bed at 9 and having sex for hours, as loud as we want. Now I always have to make sure I don't make too many sounds. Plus of course, kids are still up at like 9.30 because of summer. I know, it won't last forever, but at the moment it does feel like it will. Really.

Sunday maintenance. Yeah, right. I feel like we don't even associate Sunday with maintenance anymore.



Sorry I made you read a whiny post. I will try and do something entertaining next time, but for now, I will grab my Diana Palmer book and go read!

21 comments:

  1. We all have our rhythms and our ruts, I'm sure it will clear eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like forever, but really it is not, and you will get there.... and with a little imagination/forethought/planning(plotting?) you could have some privacy now and again, I'm sure.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ups and downs Julia. It's near impossible to stay on the middle ground for long. For me anyways lol! Enjoy your book.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sometimes just hard to deal with anyway. I did enjoy my book! THanks!

      Delete
  4. Hang in there Julia! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you about being quiet with the kids up lae during the summer- We have the same issue here. Mr. H was talking about getting a gag last night to solve the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't always have to post a spanking story. Sometimes I feel like I need an exciting spanking story to post, but I fortunately (or unfortunately!) don't get spanked that much. lol!

    I do hope you're able to get some alone time in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley! And you are right, it is okay to not always have everything spanking related...

      Delete
  7. I love Diana Palmer stories. I don't have a spanking story most of the time but people still come and read. I'm with Riley I would love to have it but it doesn't happen and if it does it isn't that exciting - just fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, finally a fellow Diana Palmer reader. To me her stories are like a soothing balm. Love them. Sometimes I wish though there was some spanking in them. I mean her writing is all that, sometimes it feels like somebody just took the spanking scenes out!

      Delete
  8. You've been nominated:
    http://www.reneeroseromance.com/2012/08/all-about-unicorns.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whining is okay! This is a good place to do it and get it out of your system. I know it helps me anyway.

    Life. There hasn't been any spanking or other excitement here for over a week either because of guests and injuries and such.

    Hope you get some good time alone soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really does help, and then DH doesn't have to hear about it! And I hope you get some spanking in soon too!

      Delete
  10. My husband and I are new to DD. Because of "H's" work schedule and the kids we are going to have to be creative. He will not be able to address issues right away We have a standing date every Saturday night to go to our camper with a monitor (in case the kids wake up). He will then either address issues or give me a maintenance spanking. I hope you can figure something out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. That is what we have been trying to do out in our woodshed but sometimes life really just gets in the way. Like last night, we were already there when our cellphone rang and somebody was out our house. GREAT!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!