Friday, August 24, 2012

Buns of Titanium

http://serenityeverton.tumblr.com/page/4
Beautiful, exactly how I felt after the spanking.
"Did you read my last post?" (I love blogging! I can get it out and put it on paper, to re-examine later, get feedback, and communicate with DH).
"Yes."
"What did you think? I am not actually sure I want to do that you know."
"What do you mean?"
" Well, you know, the asking for it, and just submitting. I don't think I like it. I want to trust you to lead me/us. You know?" Right, how in the world could he follow that train of thought?!!
"I know what you mean . And I agree. If you feel like you need a spanking, to me that means I am not doing my job right." Silence. I mean what am I to say to that? Cause I kind of agree.
"Go take a shower, I have plans for you."

Once I got out, he watched me put on my nightgown, minus underwear.
"Stand in front of the bed, and bend over." Darn, I don't actually like this position. Cause it hurts. I know that is the point. So I do it. I am not one to argue, well most of the time anyway.
He started giving me little smacks, and then he really started spanking me. On my cheeks, but also down and out to the sides. OUCH! I was squirming pretty quickly. DH has been working out, and I can tell a difference. Seriously.
"Okay, stand up." I tried but I was so dizzy and in a different place, he had to hold on to me. After he was sure I could stand, he went and go THE box, picked out the wooden spoon (just noticed, haven't reviewed that yet), the leather paddle, and the dildo. He sat down on the bed, and motioned for me to come over his lap. Happy happy, I did.

He warmed me up good. "I want to see your ass glowing tonight." DH started talking to me, about our situation, about us and how we do ttwd, asking for it. His spanks were getting harder and more precise with every spank. He grabbed the wooden spoon, told me which implement he had and proceeded to stroke me with it. But I was already clinching. I mean that thing really hurts. It is so thuddy, feels like it hits way to hard and goes way to deep. I don't know how many times he spanked me with it. I was trying not to  count. I had put my feet against the headboard, trying to keep them down, but it was hard. I started squirming. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH.
"I am going to give you ten more. Count out loud." I did, the last three were the hardest though. He gave it all his might.
He stopped, put the dreaded spoon away,  used his hand for a few minutes, and grabbed the paddle.
"I have the leather paddle now. Lets see how you like that." I always like the paddle, but ouch!

He spanked me good. Really good. Toward the end, he started exploring with his other hand. He figured out that I hold very still when he enters me  with a finger or two. The feeling is just incredible, being fingered, explored, and spanked all at the same time.

 I feel great today. Although this morning in bed, we were cuddling, my butt still feeling the love, he flipped me over to inspect. "Not a single sign of it. Man, you have buns of titanium!"


And btw, we now have a locking door. Yay! And my step son works till after eleven every night. And our friends moved out!




24 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are on the up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everything is working out just fine :) Glad you have the house to yourselves! Seriously though, how do you keep from bruising?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why I don't bruise. I even am a little anemic and still...

      Delete
  3. Yikes! My posterior hurts just thinking about your evening! Sounds like your man has his role down to a science. :)
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he does, when he has the time for it!

      Delete
  4. A door that locks and more alone time...Ooh that is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do understand what you mean about asking for it. Sometimes I can drop it into a conversation in a 'hinty' way rather than bluntly. I don't feel that Mitch isn't doing 'his job' though, sometimes it's hard for them to figure out 'if' we 'need' one, but I actually prefer him to just 'know' and decide himself. Doesn't always work out though I've learned because I would be wanting spanked as often as possible lol and unfortunately Mitch doesn't have my spanko mind :)
    That being said, oh yes. Otk, fingered, explored, spanked....... It's a wow with me too.
    Well done on that lock :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you got it! You understand what I was trying to say!

      Delete
  6. Hubby always says that about my a** too.

    Glad things are working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we are the "a** of titanium" girls!

      Delete
  7. As you know, I've recently learned that the wood is all in the application, because I thought I hated the spoon too... maybe he just doesn't quite know how to do it yet. Learning curve?

    ALSO, WHEE on all that good news! Locking door! Stepson out late! FRIENDS GONE!

    WHEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conina,
      I think you are right. Last night, after, or maybe this morning, I was saying to him that it is too thuddy, and I think it is of the way he handles it. Here is to more practice!

      Delete
  8. Things certainly seem to be looking up for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure that asking for a spanking means that someone is not doing their job. All the time? Yes. Once in a while? I am not sure that they are supposed to be mind readers. That is to the both of you.

    Just challenging a bit. :)

    The rest of it? Buns of titanium - yeah, I never show any marks either. One bruise once. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was talking about always asking for it, and I don't want that.
      I have had one mark once, from the hairbrush, but that is it for me too!

      Delete
  10. I agree with Kitty, I ask sometimes. Sometimes I make a game of it - literally - I made up a little when we're alone parlor game. Then sometimes I leave an implement by the door with a note saying if he can find me, he can use it. And other times - emotional times - I just ask flat out. To us it means he IS doing his job and I know I can count on him for relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your suggestions June! I have done something like it before, left my hairbrush on his bedside table.

      Delete
  11. So happy that you have more privacy in your home with your friends leaving and the door lock. Sounds like that was some spanking you got! I hope it is a good weekend for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite something! I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  12. Oh YAY-- that was such a good one!! I'm also a huge fan of being fingered and spanked at the same time. yummmmmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!