Monday, August 20, 2012

Don't want to brag too much...

....but I just had the best weekend ever!

DH and I went camping with a friend of his and his family. I had never met either of them, and was a bit apprehensive. But it worked out perfectly!
I don't really know what to blog about today, so I figured a picture or two would be good too!

This was the view of the Pacific when we got there. As you can see, it was misty, rainy, and pretty miserable.

I thought my non-American readers might like to see what Americans do on their beaches. I don't know if you can drive on the beach in any other country, but I do know that I still think it is weird.

Basically same location as first pic, only sunny and not cold.


And FYI, I finally figured out why I don't like to ask for a spanking! Every time that I do ask or bring it up, DH feels like he is failing at doing ttwd, and I don't think he is at all. I think he is actually doing a great job being my leader, the head of our household. Its just sometimes that I start itching for one.
And I did get one. And another one the next morning, and let me tell you, a spanking on a well-spanked butt, hurts!

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Glad you had a good time. There's just something special about the beach, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful place to vacation, Julia. Well, except for the first picture. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :). I can relate about being spanked on an already sore behind, it adds a whole new flavor doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! Perfect for dogs, horses, families, couples. Just amazing!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a great weekend, thanks for sharing the pictures looks pretty cool, that would be awesome to be able to camp right on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We camped next to it, not on it, but still very cool!

      Delete
  4. You should brag when things go well. It's always nice to hear about the good times :) The beach is lovely, funny though, where I'm at, you can't drive on the beaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks faerie, and that is funny. I thought all the beaches have access but I guess that doesn't even make sense if I think about it more...

      Delete
  5. How fun! I don't get the driving on the beach thing either. Seems to me like it completely ruins it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! To me a beach is a beach for being on, like walking, riding, you know, but not with a car! But it was like a highway and in some spots parking lot!

      Delete
  6. I am glad you had such a nice time. The pictures were great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great weekend, Julia! Enjoyed your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too. And so did our dog, he loved running into the water, coming back out, and jumping right back in.

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend!! Thanks for the pix, it looks really pretty there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics. Glad you had a great time. Interesting point of how DH feels when you ask for a spanking. The first thought that sprang to my mind was, DH making it a rule. As in, when you feel you need a spanking, that you must tell him your needs. Could be a good submission exercise?
    Ps: I'd hate to have to do that lol.... but, I can see the possible benefit.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are brilliant Dee! And by that I mean, I have to think about it because I think it sounds like it could really work, but(t)....

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!