Monday, August 13, 2012

I got some, I got some!

As I was lying in bed  Saturday morning, intertwined with DH, the feeling of being totally spent relaxing every bone and muscle in my body, I was looking at the angels above my bed, and noticed for the first time how modest these angels are. I mean, how have I not noticed that they are modestly looking away from my bed? 
Must be because of the most amazing sex DH and I have been having over the last, mh, lets see, about 11 months I guess. Ever since we have started doing ttwd really. The first few years of our marriage, we had sex, lots of it, but I was never able to cum, unless everything was quiet, his kids weren't with us, and nothing distracted me. To a degree I am still like that, I still can't do it with the tv on or music playing, but I have gotten better at tuning things out.

Like Saturday morning. Well actually lets start with Friday night. We were sitting in our room, patiently waiting for my step son to go to bed, watch TV, or who cares what, instead he comes into our room.
"Can I light a fire in the backyard?" He is asking with his guitar strapped over his shoulder already. (This is new territory, when he lived with us before, he would just do things, bugging the crap out of us.)
DH looked at me, rolled his eyes as I was bursting out laughing. I mean, we were sitting there waiting to go through the backyard into the woodshed. DH was going to tell him no, you may not, but I shook my head at him slightly, and he gave in. Its not that I didn't want woodshed time, cause believe me, I did, but I thought it was more important to reward the good behavior of my stepson.
Then Saturday morning. I was slowly waking up, cuddling up to DH, reaching around him, touching his cock.  DH turned over to give me better access. The house was still  quiet, the door was closed, we really started. DH had just leaned over to investigate my newly shaved pussy as the door burst open. Oh the frustration! DH yelled at our 7 year old, who should know better. He sent her out of the room, and bunch up my white panties he was still holding, and threw them against the wall.

"FUCK!" He was embarrassed that he had been caught, and frustrated of course. Like me. He leaned away from me, ready to get up, when I asked him if he was done. He turned to me, focused on me, and I could see him making the decision to not let this interrupt us. He went and locked all the doors.
He flipped me over, and started spanking me. Right then and there. He was letting all his frustration out on my butt, hitting my butt cheeks over and over with all his might. He got up, retrieved the leather paddle, and started again. He didn't say a word, he didn't go slowly like he usually does, he just let it all out.
I started squirming, but he kept on going. My legs were slowly coming up, I was really trying not to move, but it started to really hurt, and he wasn't speaking to me, therefore I had to focus on what he was doing.
After he put the paddle away, he nudged my head down, and I sucked him for a while, taking my time, while he had his hand on my warm (and I am sure glowing) butt cheeks.
He proceeded to enjoy my ministrations, then turned me around, entered me from behind, bringing me really close, only to pull out again, and retrieving the leather paddle again. Have I mentioned that I really like that one? Mhhhhhh. I don't remember much more, I remember lying there after though and looking up at the angels, and noticing, for the first time, that they are modestly looking somewhere else. Perfect.

And our seven year old had to write lines on how to knock on a closed door.

21 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you got what you needed. Was that him who commented on Friday? I thought that was pretty funny and well played by him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. Thank god, I was a little freaked out when I started reading the comment!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Hey, now we know why they look away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious!!! so glad you got some!!! I'm hoping to get some this weekend-- my hubby's flying home for a quick visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Happy to hear that. I hope you have a wonderful time! How long is he staying?

      Delete
  4. Glad it all worked out in the end. Kids are a pistol aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they sure are. But thank god she hasn't spoken of anything so I don't think she saw any damning evidence.

      Delete
  5. It was sweet to reward your stepson that way. I'm glad it all turned out okay, and for heaven's sake lock those doors..lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that. He and I have had our difficulties in the past, so I try to be aware of treating him correctly.

      Delete
  6. Julia, I am with the others.....glad this worked out in the end. It is great that you having such a good time together. You guys get the prize for finding creative ways and times to be together. I loved the line that "you did not remember much more". You sound very satified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, was very! And I even got Sunday maintenance!

      Delete
  7. Oh I'm so happy to hear you finally got some. YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that angel pic. Sooo cute. And writing the lines....... what a bloody great idea you've given me :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kids! I could tell you a funny story about walkie talkies in our room and children who like to interrupt.

    Glad you got your reconnection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and receive dollars from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!