Sunday, August 5, 2012

Little Tidbits from my Trip!

1. I haven't been this tan in about 7 years, I love it! Usually I sit in the shade with my children, but this trip they were old enough to go with the relatives, and I got to relax in the sun a bit.

2. I enjoyed 5.75 days out of 7 with DH....(pretty good right? For family everywhere, children screaming, having fun...). Well there is more to the story really. DH hates shopping, and I know that. But when I tell him exactly what I want to get out of a trip to town, he can usually suck it up enough. Not this time. I wanted ten minutes in the book store by myself, and I didn't get it. Big shocker there. Spiraling from that downward, I wanted to find a shirt of the town we were in for my nephew and kids. Not a biggie right? Well DH was already pissy 'in a bad mood', and instead of taking me in hand, as we have decided we want to do, he withdrew, resulting in me getting really annoyed that I once again had the pants on, and led the whole clan out of town. :(
This led to him withdrawing all the way. From me and his family. He would still, somewhat, talk to the kids, but still, very bad mood. We have noticed that the ups are more amazing because of ttwd, and the downs are more intense too. I remembered it, and didn't freak out. I let him have his space, and just didn't talk to him. I figured I wouldn't encourage him being an asshole. And even his mother told her husband that he DH was throwing a hissy fit....

3. Before DH freaked out, we actually managed to get in one spanking followed by really hot and steamy sex. Mhhhh. We were just getting out for an hour, telling his parents we were going to the store. We actually ended up going to the hotel room where I had to change my clothes. I made sure to do this in front of him, while turning my back to him, and he got the idea. He had me suck his cock, which was massive within seconds, and then he pulled me over his lap, giving me a quick but very worthy spanking. Followed by bending me over the other bed and fucking me hard until we both came. Awesome!


4. When we drove by this sign on the side of the road, I almost spit out my coffee I was drinking.  Isn't it just awesome? Who doesn't love a yard sale? Oh, wait, DH doesn't.

5. After writing the first three bulletins, I got a spanking for spanking lightly tapping DH's butt. He doesn't like it. He says it undermines his authority. I agree. But sometimes I just want to know if he still is into it. Is that wrong? I heart the leather paddle though, so all good. I can still sit today.

5. Speaking German and English, mixed at the same time all day long is pretty hard, and very tiring.

6. I managed to write an A+ paper while on vacation. Go Julia! (I am still really proud of myself for that one. It was a hard assignment, not like that pop culture one!)

7. I miss having sex more. Our houseguests are in the process of moving out, but my step son is moving back in, and it seems like we are not going to get back to 'normal' any time soon. At this point, I am not even sure what normal is anymore. I know that when we do manage to have sex, it is always awesome, but at the same time it feels like we never have any time to just have sex, sex, sex. Is it wrong to want more? I don't think so.

8. Summer finally arrived where I am, and I am hot! HOT!

14 comments:

  1. congratulations on your A. Glad about the friends moving our and sorry your still going to have someone living in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I saw the same sign. You weren't in VT were you LOL. I just came back from there. Sorry that it was a little crazy but it sounded like you connected again. And yey for the A+ paper! It's been raining like crazy this summer, I'd kill for a day at the beach. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I was on the other side of the country!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the A paper. That is really awesome. I always felt better when I got an A on one I had a hard time getting into. It was life affirming for me.

    I hope you are enjoying the summer. I wish I got tan but I don't, I just turn red.

    My hubby hates shopping too. One time I took him into a local stuffMart because he needed underwear and I didn't want to pick. He just grabbed the first package and tossed it in the cart. It was a 3X! He is a large at best so I had to return and reshop! I just do it myself now, it's easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, isn't it weird that they would be willing to spend hard earned cash on stuff like that? DH promised me I could go by myself with my nieces next year!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, Julia! Looks like it was a fun trip :) I once lightly smacked Cael and uff was THAT a bad decision. I see DH's point, but I had to learn it the same way you did. ;)

    Congrats on your A+!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad to hear I am not the only one who has done that. And I guess I can admit that sometimes I just do it to get some kind of attention.

      Delete
  5. so happy to hear that you're happy. the A+ is da bomb! rock on!!

    the spanking and sex in the hotel room was awesome - good for you

    and you'll survive - and it's NOT unusual at ALL to want MORE MORE MORE!!
    Welcome back sweets!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The hotel sex was hot, I have to say, but I wish we had more time for it on a regular bases. :D

      Delete
  6. It's funny...I once knew a domme who didn't mind at all if a girl tried to spank/swat/smack her. She said that it was only disrespectful if she let it be disrespectful and that it was no more a challenge of authority than a 2-year-old trying to smack a parent out of frustration. Of course she said that it was an inappropriate way to deal with the frustration and responded accordingly, but I found it interesting because almost everyone else I've met is very firm about that being disrespectful and crossing boundaries.

    That aside, I sympathize about not getting bookstore time. If you're like me, perhaps it's because 10 minutes would have turned into an hour?

    And finally, I hope that DH is well and that you are able to keep working at communicating with each other. Sounds like you are both making a huge effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana, sounds like you have been there, done that!
      Bookstore time can turn into an hour easily, but not when I promise him, he should have known better!

      Delete
  7. Well done on the paper. I'm sure you'll find time to fit things in, or at least work around them :)
    Oh....... and glad summer has arrived. It's arrived here too today and meant to stay for a whole 5 days!!! Lol!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to hear that you finally got a few days of summer, that is something at least!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!