Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh Thank God its Friday!

We came back from our vacation last Friday, and had the rest of the weekend to settle back in, and get ready to be apart again. I had looked forward to our vacation because I was just so excited to be with DH all the time.
 When I woke up on Monday, I didn't even want to wake up. I mean, yes, I never want to wake up, but on Monday it was so blatantly obvious that our vacation was over, I was really down. I knew DH would be at work a lot, I would be home with the kids, and my step son is in our home as well.

Well I almost made it! It is Friday morning, I have to start the dough for our Friday pizza soon, and I should be doing homework so I won't have to bother with it this weekend.
But I am having motivational issues. Mainly, I don't have any motivation. Mostly because I am horny. Really horny. I could take care of myself, but I don't want to. I want to have sex with my husband. Is that too much to ask? I guess it is. Over the last three nights, we have been interrupted one way or another.

1. We were out in the woodshed, just got there, when DH's cell phone rings, and our house guest was on the phone telling us she was back to pick up some stuff. (Their stuff is still in the room, but they don't sleep here anymore.) So in we went. Can you imagine how disappointed I was? I mean, we were out there, ready to do something in private, you know something along the lines of: A spanking, fucking, maybe more spanking, finished with a blow job, and what we got was: ZERO!
2. DH had to work late therefore, no fucking sex for me either.
3. House guests not here, but step son. Step son sitting on the couch in the living room. Quietly. He didn't even have the TV on loud. DH and I had been in the shower together. He washed me, he loves to wash me. He gets to explore to his hearts content, he squeezed my tits, touched my clit perfectly, and I was so turned on! But my back hurt, and I said I would wait for him in bed. Well he gets out, does one more check on the house and kids, and comes back telling me out his son sitting there. I guess he lost all interest at that point, and watched the fucking Daily Show. Seriously?

And then this morning, we are waking up, usually I love morning sex, but this morning, I had to pee, and honestly I was still a bit pissed. He was really trying to get me started.

"Whats the matter?"
"Nothing."
"Not in the mood?"
At this point, I want to scream. Like seriously? Instead, I tried to be nice about it.
"Well I have to pee, the kids will walk in at any second, and I was horny last night, not now."

Kind of rude, I know. I am so frustrated. I can't get motivated to do school work, I have to do something with the kids today to keep them from driving me insane, but all I can' think about is the fact that the house still won't be fucking empty tonight, DH will be tired, because it is Friday and I still won't get fucking laid! Again.

21 comments:

  1. Aw! This made me giggle...but not at your frustration, I swear! Just the one thing after another situation - been there. Hang in there, Julia! I am sure he won't be able to last too much longer without either;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it makes me giggle too. Which is good. Better than just being frustrated. It just seems that it is not meant to work out at the moment!

      Delete
  2. I feel your frustration through the screen. It sounds like the female equivalent to a cock block, the muff snuff.

    Hopefully tonight goes better, but maybe if he's too tired, just tell him to lie on his back and you will do the work.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh Julia. Oh my. I confess. I snorted with laughter through your increasingly irate word choices.
    I'd just like to say, I can soooo relate to what you're feeling right now. I do hope you get to relieve your frustration soon. Coz it's just not fucking fair... is it! :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain- I have been there... and I am sure I will be again...the weekends are the worst for me-MrFH works friday AM to Sunday AM- only home for about 10 hours in 48- so by Sunday morning I am usually frustrated and he is exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that would definitely suck too! For me the weekend means I get to be with my DH more, but when I am done with my schooling and starting to work, I might just have a schedule like that too. We will see!

      Delete
  5. Okay, what is going on? Everywhere I turn we ladies are struggling, me included. Is your stepson old enough to maybe take the kids out of the house and keep them occupied for awhile? Maybe then you could get some time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no clue, well its summer. Lots of kids around. Everywhere. Step son is old enough and he did take them last Sunday for an hour. Which was really nice. But he and I have a special relationship where he thinks I am too young for his dad, and therefore he doesn't like to think about us having sex. Which of course no kid likes to think about, but still...:D

      Delete
    2. Summer! Definitely a routine killer. AND we cycle together. (Answering faerie's comment.)

      Delete
  6. No good comment for you Julia. I am just going to say "Hang in there"! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP! I decided to let out my frustration on cleaning carpets and the couch! :D Totally worked too!

      Delete
  7. Oh, Julia, what a funny post! Sorry, but I too giggled through the mounting frustration you expressed so eloquently!!! And I know exactly what you mean; haven't been with hubby since Christmas, so, not even a cuddle since then! And I don't do the "taking care of myself" thing, so I share your feelings completely! The most frustrating thing is when I have the house to myself for hours and hours, and he is 7000 miles away.... but that is changing for me soon... ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, it was supposed to make me laugh too. And it worked!
      For some reason I had no idea your hubby was overseas! That must be so hard, I admire you for holding on to your sanity! :D

      Delete
  8. Well, I am very sorry for your frustration my love. I have some good news though which might ease your frustration:

    1. I am coming home to you right now.
    2. I am just as frustrated as you are.
    3. I am going to take you in hand tonight no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That just made my heart flutter. This better be DH....

      Delete
  9. Aw, I could hear the frustration reading this. I see that DH left you a message, so I'm hoping that by now, you're feeling much, much better.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!