Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TMI Tuesday #3


Found this on Mrs. Soft Bottom's site, thought it would be fun!
1. Have you ever initiated a booty call?
 Yes! DH sometimes gets up early, like way early, and goes to his computer. Well that morning, I woke up when he left, and instead of getting up, I texted him saying: "Sex?" Nothing else. He came back to the bed within one minute. :D
2. Have you ever accepted a booty call?
Nope. 
3. Ever had a “friend with benefits” relationship? How long did it last? Are you still friends or acquaintances with that person? Are you still having sex with that friend?
Nope.
4. Tell us about your best one-night stand, what made it so good?
I have had one one-nightstand when I was 17. The only reason I remember is because he didn't speak my language, and he made me cum. But still, nothing spectacular.
5. When was your last one-night stand?
Loooooong time ago. 
6. What’s the grimiest, dirtiest place that you’ve had sex?
The one-night stand. It wasn't pretty.
Bonus: What’s the one random thing you wish your friends knew about you?
People tend to tell me all kinds of very personal information. DH says that is because I am such a good listener, and after all these years, I am starting to believe it too.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. That was cute but I'm not playing, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Thanks for sharing. I'd post, but I actually haven't done any of what's listed above, so it'd be too boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny, and I don't think it is boring to not have had a one-night stand. Sometimes I wonder why in the world I have...

      Delete
  3. Yeah! Thanks for joining in with me.!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!