Thursday, September 6, 2012

I enjoy a good spanking when I can get one

DH has been working almost nonstop. Over the long weekend, he actually went into work one day, and worked all day on Monday. So much for "Labor Day". I have been trying to not get all mean about it. I am glad he has work. We have been in the situation before where he did not have work, and we didn't have money, therefore, if he needs to work, I try to let him. I  know he would rather be with me having awesome spankapades, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.
Like this last week. We had awesome sex once, and lazy sex once I think. One spanking.  A good spanking, but its been a while now. I know I would definitely like one. Last night after dinner, which was late, because DH was late, DH announced he had to log in again, and I really tried to not make him feel guilty. I think I did a good job, encouraging him, being close to him anyway (usually I will sit close by and do something by myself) but last night, DH thought I was being distant. I wasn't. But you know, you can't really have it both ways, right?
So today, he said he would be coming home early, to be with us. Which is great, if it happens, but if it   doesn't, I haven't gotten excited yet anyway. There have been to many times now where he didn't get off work after all. But tonight is the night, he has already told me. But at this point, I don't want him to announce it in the morning and then I am excited all day, and then nothing happens. I would rather have him say something like: Hey there, get over here. Bend over. Like he did last time. Mhhh.
It went something like this:
I had just gotten out of the shower, put on my nightgown and asked: "Any preferences for underwear?"
"Yeah, the white thong." No big shocker there, he loves me in that one.
He sat down on the bed, "Come here, turn around, facing away from me."
Okay, that is new....
"Bend over."
I looked over my shoulder at him.
"Now!"
Okay okay, I did. He started stroking me, marveling at the sight I think. He lifted my nightgown up over my ass cheeks.
"Mh, perfect. I love this sight." And he just kept on talking. It was so sexy. I was really turned on. I love when he talks because he used to be so quiet during sex. Not anymore.
He guided me to lean over the bed, and went and retrieved the box, got the spoon, and  leather paddle out, and started spanking me.
DH has been trying to spank longer, so he will start slow, and go all the way, then stop, grab a different implement, and go as far as he thinks I need, and he will do this for a while.
So, as the time approaches to hopefully pick him up, I am  getting excited after all. I want to jump into the shower now, and get ready, but nope, I have to wait a while longer after all.......

To be continued! I hope.

14 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy, Julia :) It is nice to have that special time with hubby and also.....ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds heavenly! And funny he likes white, Cael is all about me in white! lol. Can't wait to see part II :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely get the don't get my hopes up so they can be dashed conundrum. Ben there many a time. I hope it works out for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure hope this continues and has a happy ending! Master's work has been crazy lately, I also try not to really count on some promised play time, I understand the disappointment.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard when work gets busy. Hard to be nice about it, even if you want to. I am guilty of all sides of this dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best ouchy wishes to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking... since I am sorta out of touch when it comes to the TTWD, would it be offensive or inappropriate if instead of my comment above I said something like,

    "I hope your ass stings while you sleep"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I would know how you meant it, so I don't think so!

      Delete
  9. It near impossible not to get hopes up huh. I'll hope with you. I hope, you had that spanking!! :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you got all you needed! Sounds like good ouchy fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope he comes home early and you get your time. It's hard not to get dissapointed in those situations.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!