Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Making up for lost time

As it turned out, DH hadn't actually read my blog in a while because he had been too busy with work. We chatted via email all throughout the day, and I warned him to read it in order if he got bored on the train home.
I was pretty excited for this weekend. Even though I knew there might be no spankapades. To get ready, I straightened my hair (don't do that a lot because I don't want to damage my hair too much), put on a skirt and a new shirt. His favorite underwear. I stood by the train tracks with our children, waiting. He finally gets off the train, and looks a little bit like a deer that was finally tracked down and is ready for slaughtering. Mh, that was not the look I was going for. I was going for: I missed you, and I understand why this happened. But apparently he didn't see me that way.
It is kind of hard to talk about personal stuff though with the kids in the car. Don't get me wrong, my children are awesome in the car, usually very quiet, as they were that day, but quiet just means they listen. To everything.
We went and picked up his daughter and she babysat while we went out to dinner by ourselves. What a treat, and much needed retreat to talk.
He understood where I was coming from in my two posts. He was dissapointed in himself, and in the fact that he had to work. I know that. I know he would rather be with me than work. But I did ask him to please just either not announce something or to tell me if things change. I understand. I can handle it. I may be dissapointed but not like I was on Friday morning.
On Sunday, DH had had enough though. Of situations keeping him from doing what he wanted. Kids everywhere. His children up all night. He sent the big kids away with the young, locked our door, and was finally mine.
He had me bend over the bed, and really let me have it. After, he crawled up on the bed, and had me lay over his lap, this time, first time ever, the other way around. He is left-handed. I am not sure why we never did that before. Or if I want it to happen again. Lets just say that his left hand is much more precise, accurate, and stronger that his right hand. He spanked me not just because I wanted it, but because he needed it. Spanking me seems to refuel him, center him. Taking charge over me makes him so sexy. Manly. Hot.
When he let me up, I was disoriented. But being a helpful guy, he steered me down, and held on to my head while I started admiring his cock. I mean, his cock is big. Big, hard, and oh so soft. I love that first moment right before I taste him. The velvety  feeling of him in my mouth.

It was unbelievable. Really. It was the kind of sex we usually only have at night because we know there won't be any kids. It was the kind of sex that ended up draining both of us so completely, not just physically but emotionally as well.

Last night, TUESDAY! FINALLY! My bottom is still a bit tender. He had to work again, but I asked him if he could at least sit with me while I watch TV. We did. I tried to leave him alone. No touching. Let him work, you know. But that can be hard. Finally, he sent me in the shower. After, he again, had me lie over his lap, and spanked me, thoroughly. With the leather paddle. After, I lay in his arms, his hand cradling  my warm cheeks, while I blissfully fell asleep.

28 comments:

  1. Great that you finally got some time for the two of you. The leather paddle is delicious isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *claps* oh i'm so happy with people get a chance to reconnect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia,
    I sympathize with missing your husband and then the difficulties trying to find time together in a busy house, and with kids who are also looking for lots of his attention.
    I have been extremely fortunate that my husband's work, although sometimes very long hours does not take him very far from home. He might be exhausted but he lays his head down on his own pillow at night. My "job" takes me away a little for a few days at a time, but still compared with our early years together, this is easier.
    The great sex and the physical reconnect is magic.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is! The reconnections we have been able to have are just incredible!

      Delete
  4. Very Nice Julia and I am so happy for you. You've had company and guests and so it nice you both had some reconnection time that was so satisfying. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! You got a date night dinner out to talk things through and then some time to yourselves behind closed doors for a different kind of reconnection...and all in the same weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a really relaxing weekend, long weekend actually! Lucky me! All happy and smiles!

      Delete
  6. A twice soundly spanked, thoroughly happy Julia. Your public is pleased. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As am I! ALthough I am already thinking how long it may take this time for next time...:D

      Delete
  7. Making up for lost time, is that what you call it. Good for you. Big smile for you.;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am just gone call it that, and keep smiling. :D

      Delete
  8. Isn't it a great feeling when all gets set right in our worlds? I am so happy to see it has been set right for you.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwww. I'm so glad you had two fabulous sessions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very flattered by your blog post, my love. And flattery might get you everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Julia,

    What a wonderful post you wrote, I did recognize so many things. Years ago I tried to explain to Monsieur he did not do himself justice in just giving me what I needed (Spanking) but he needed to be honest with himself as well. In terms of allowing himself to take what he was in need of, which was to spank me, to see me suffer, see the emotional battle, the surrender and the relieve after being spanked.

    Nowadays he is capable of allowing himself this part, so one day I enjoy being spanked because somehow I dared him to and other times I enjoy getting spanked because he needs to spank me for his own relief.

    It was a true pleasure to read about you and DH, and the balance you both try to seek in the hectic of daily life, and the hectic of having kids around (we have two youngsters from 15 and 17 running around, and lots of friends who love to be here. But it can be killing for your relationship, not being able to find the time to privately talk together, have sex, enjoy spanking or just be able to follow a spontaneous need.

    Thanks for sharing
    Femme Fessee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!
      And I agree, it can be pretty hard, and not just time wise, but being spontaneous, that really doesn't happen often. And having bigger 'children' in the house is difficult. Not just because they are here and up longer than the little ones, but because they can cause friction between DH and I. We have been there, hopefully we are not going back to it. I think we know by now how important it is for us to be US.

      Delete
  12. Yay for reconnecting and time together! :) I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy for you, sounds like a wonderful time. I too have to get up when he is done with one check and "flip" around so gets an equally good shot at each cheek. At least I'm balanced out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I have never had to flip, we had just never tried it out from that side. :D

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!