Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sexy pictures

Since DH wrote my last post, and had a huge impact on my stats, I haven't been sure what to blog about. Yeah, I could blog about maintenance last night (awesome, very comforting), or I could write about our trip (awesome as expected), but I just don't know. I knew "How to spank your wife" would be popular, but is has catapulted itself to be my number five post within just three days. 
Although honestly I am pretty glad that he wrote the post, and hopefully helped some couples understand the dynamic a little better. He's the Boss got her first spanking because of DH's post. How awesome is that? 

So instead of trying to come up with something, I figured I would post some pictures!



I have the skirt, and the same stockings, even the bow. But maybe I should turn them around so the DH sees the bow when he has me turned around? Yes? No? Mhhh....














If she wore white underwear, this picture would be perfect! Well at least for DH. I actually like black more, but have way more white now than black in my drawer....





And while this looks and almost feels familiar, DH can never not lift my skirt up. Usually he just spanks me a few times over the skirt before he proceeds to lift it up to peek underneath to check if I followed his instructions....

19 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, there jus something special about a girl in a plaid skirt getting ready to be spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! so appropriate - the short story I'm writing right now involves spanking in the catholic school girl outfit... I think I need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah you do! I love dressing up for DH!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I think you should turn the bows so DH can see them during a spanking! For a fun spanking, I like to wear these panties called cheekies. Just like the ones in the second picture of *you may also like* above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have one pair oh cheekies but I have a pretty small butt and they don't work for me the way they are supposed to, otherwise I love the look of them.
      It never occurred to me to turn the stockings around, I am excited now for next time!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations again to you and DH for that fine post he did. This post was a good one as well:) I like the pics. You two enjoy your evening!
    (I like the stockings with the bows).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SNP! ANd I hope you are enjoying yours as well. It is still afternoon here, a bit longer to go!

      Delete
  5. Hi Julia. Great photos! I can see how it would be hard to follow up the 'How to spank your wife' post. It is one of my favorites! ;) I love reading your blog no matter who is doing the writing!! Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, I am so happy to hear that. Wait, does that make me sound shallow? Oh well, my blog my rules, right?

      Delete
  6. Nice pictures, Julia. Loved that bows & schoolgirl-type skirt photo; too cute! Actually, I have stockings quite similar to those as well. I love bows! I even wear bow earrings ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! They write a post and the #'s are off the chart. I start thinking...what am I, chopped liver. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!! I've noticed this as well. I'd like to try authoring a post under his name! (kidding!!)

      Delete
    2. Yeah Exactly! So glad I am not the only one!

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure I will ever be able to convince my guy to contribute to a post (well, directly anyways...technically his actions contribute to just about all of them, lol;) but perhaps I should try harder!

    I think the bows in back are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do think he contributes to every single post of yours, even if indirectly!

      Delete
  9. Mmmmmm is all I can say to the skirt and stockings and bows...and you KNOW I'm not really into that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not into the school girl thing? Mhhhh is all I can say. :D

      Delete