Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Different types of Orgasms

I started masturbating fairly early, at least I think so. I think I was about 11 when I discovered myself, although it took me a bit longer to actually get somewhere with that. Then I had sex at 13, and never came, driving my then boyfriend to try harder and harder, to start complaining, leaving me feeling inadequate and trying that much harder to cum. But I think we all know, THAT never works!
When I met DH, we had sex pretty quickly, okay actually, we had sex the same night I first made a move on him. So you see, he really didn't stand a chance.
At the beginning of our lives together, I would still do the freaking out about trying to cum. All the time. DH and I even tried getting me drunk to help me relax, but I am not big on drinking. But something changed after I had my first child, I remember the first time having sex after, and I came. It was unbelievable. So I thought it would be fun to describe some different types of orgasms.

Masturbation Orgasm

To me, these are mostly maintenance at this  point in my life. I will do it when DH is really not around. It doesn't take very long, usually I only do it when I am super horny, and it usually just satisfies the urge for that moment/rest of the day/ or until DH is back.

Clitoral Orgasm

The other night, DH and I were watching TV in bed. I was  a little frisky, but knew he was tired, so I tried to keep the butt wiggling to a minimum. But he noticed anyway. He paused the TV (love our DVR, I mean what did people do before DVR's?), and went under the blanket. Sometimes he has to approach me slowly, touching my thighs first and moving closer to his target. He didn't do that that time. He went straight for my clit, and it was heaven. I think I came within a minute. I don't think my body is always capable of these types of orgasms, sometimes it  is just too much stimulation, but this was perfect.

Mental Orgasm

Sometimes when we have sex I am too distracted with the thought of children coming in (although we have a lock now), or making too much noise. I still get really into it, I feel myself moving up to the edge, but then it doesn't feel like I can get over it. And then DH tells me to cum on his dick, now as he is cuming, and while it is not a body orgasms, I can feel myself going there with DH. I usually don't know I came until after, when we are lying there together.

Little in-between Orgasms

Often after a spanking, DH has a lot more for me in store, and we will have crazy sessions of a lot of sex. Really hot sex. We switch positions like there is no tomorrow, and I get to come a lot. But usually with these types, I want more. I want to feel more cock inside me. I want to feel more fucking. I just want more! This usually leads to



Anal sex and Orgasms

I love anal sex. I know I never talk about it on my blog, because I feel like it is just too personal, but I love it. We usually have anal sex after he has worked me over a bit, I have cum a few times already. He will then slowly enter me, and just that feeling gets me to the edge. I have to stop  touching myself at that point, and tell DH that I am really close, aka, I hope you are right there with me close. Because once I cum during anal sex, I clench up so tight that it hurts DH and he has to pull out. We have had a few times now where he hadn't cum yet, and he will find some other way to finish. To me, these types of orgasms are the kind of leave me feeling drained, happy, content, taken care of, and all around amazing. I can usually feel my muscles clenching for hours later, and if at night, there is no better drug that can put me to sleep then an orgasms from anal sex.

I am sure I forgot some, but these are usually the ones I experience. What about you guys? I am sure some women can have orgasms from breasts stimulation, but I am not there yet, but DH and I have loved trying it out lately.


20 comments:

  1. *jealous*

    glad you're having so much fun ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I agree with all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ms. B! Always nice to see a new face on blogland! :D

      Delete
  3. I agree with you on the anal sex orgasms, those are indeed the best ones. I have been able to have one once through breast play but it took a long time to get there about 45 minutes of intense pain mixed in with sensual rubbing in between and I was pretty deep into subspace. It was really good and I was drained and sleepy after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys really click together. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Yup, we really do! Well from my perspective at least. We will see what DH thinks of this!

      Delete
  5. I always get a kick Julia. Yesterday's post was kinda melancholy and today's post is full of information and personal stories. You and DH have really hit your stride with spanking and love making and it is always nice to read what you have to say:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, you are very perceptive. It was pretty melancholy. So yesterday morning, after a 'mental orgasm' this post occurred to me!

      Delete
  6. LOL - I tried to keep the butt wiggling to a minimum... I'm not the only one who does that??? Shocking. :)

    I came once from whispering in my ear and a hand on my butt. I swear that was it.

    Anal sex orgasms are so interesting - I don't love them the most, but I know they aren't "supposed" to happen, so I really appreciate them when they do.

    Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not the only one? Mh, that is a bit shocking! lol. And I can totally see the hand on butt and the whispering. Just shivering thinking about it!

      Delete
  7. Its interesting how anal sex even today is still something that people dont talk about a lot, or they do but i just miss it lol, personally i prefer it and i wander if its because its considered more 'taboo' that is the appeal..i dont know..just mumbling.
    Interesting post.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I know I never knew about it until DH started to show an interest. I seriously didn't know about anal sex. Kind of weird, isn't it? But we did it a few times at the beginning, but it just felt wrong, and we took a looooooong break from it, and now, I can't wait for him to start playing with my ass!

      Delete
  8. I think you've covered it all and then some! ;) I'm interested in the mental one, I'll have to ponder that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't really describe it any better, but it is a big boom, but after I still feel like I came. If that makes any sense, whatsoever!

      Delete
  9. Hi Julia,

    What a lovely post you wrote here. Perhaps I can add a little from my own experiences, I was really young when I discovered a magical spot on my body that could lead towards a magnificent feeling. I must have been around 6 years, and I could not stop it. I know it drove my mother almost insane ;-)
    With my first boyfriends there was not a lot of magic, then a rape on my sixteenth changed a lot and I became close to frigid. Still, I could give myself pleasure masturbation, and somehow I started to consider this as something private and special just for myself.

    And then years later when I started to explore my bdsm needs I discovered different erotic zones in my body. Also I experienced the great difference what would happen when I was able to fully surrender to my own body, somehow I had been afraid of that and withdrew which made it impossible to get to an orgasm while making love or getting stimulated by someone else.
    There had always been this fear of a certain wave inside me I felt when being close to an orgasm, and then I ran away from it. Once I stopped this many doors opened, I experienced a squirting orgasm. At first just a little shy one, with a bedpartner I fully trusted this became very spontanious.

    I can get orgasms just by being caned (no other stimulation), a lot of attention to my nipples can do the same, anal I have experienced but due to some trauma I don't do anal anymore. But you are right, the orgasms are just amazing. I can have vaginal orgasms, but the most intense are the ones where my body just response to Monsieur his voice. Nothing else is needed for my body to explode in a squirting orgasm.

    What a life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fascinating! Thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete
  10. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and make cash from every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!