Friday, October 26, 2012

Doesn't seem likely...

"You know, we have ten minutes before you have to head out..." I told DH this after kids were in bed.

"Good point. Bend over the bed!" What?

"I was thinking quickie sweety, my bum is still sore you know..." Trying to talk him out of that idea.

"I don't care, I will be 'gentle'." Right.

I bent over the bed, and he started spanking me. Hard. I was still sore, really, and it hurt. A lot. I started wiggling. I tried to get away.

"Hold still." He grabs me by the hips, pulls me up, and keeps on going.

Finally he is done. I stand back up, rubbing my glowing cheeks. "Ouch, that hurt."

"Good." Big smile. "Hang on, bend over again." He is reaching over to the lotion, but I didn't see that.

"That doesn't seem likely my love...."


Have a great weekend everybody!

20 comments:

  1. given the way i've been feeling, i think i'm ready for a spanking myself... if only to punish BIKSS by making him work harder than normal for the stress i went thru. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, you and DH have a good weekend! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Princess! I hope you have a great one too. He even got to sneak in another one this morning.

      Delete
  3. Dear Julia...

    Ten minutes
    can be so much
    just feeling
    and knowing
    being loved
    in a spanking

    Wish you and DH a wonderful weekend

    Monsieur Fessee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty :-)
      Glad you like this...

      Wish you a nice weekend also
      with some other things...
      to look for!

      Monsieur Fessee

      Delete
    2. So true! Those ten minutes sometimes can get more done when you have hours to yourselves...
      I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend too!

      Delete
  4. Ouch! And have a lovely weekend, my dear.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to get a quickie in - even it if was a spanky-quickie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very spanky-quickie! Sometimes those are just what was needed, even without knowing you needed it, you know? lol

      Delete
  6. Oooh, ouch when its not what you expected but still feels so good. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I hope you have a great one too!

      Delete
  7. Giggle.

    That will teach you to say you feel neglected and/or frustrated at not getting a promised spanking, eh? ;)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww sounds just lovely, Julia! I mean, not the sore part, but the way he did it and the fact that he gave you lotion after...so sweet! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley! The lotion was very sweet, and really needed.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!