Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spanking Implement Review # 7

Description: DH's leather belt

Intensity: Depends on how it is used....

Sound level: Pretty slappy

Feeling during spanking: From too soft, to very ouchy

DH's comment: "Hard to get it right, but I can see the potential with some practice."



"Go put on your outfit." DH told me once I got out of the shower. He was still dressed in his work clothes, looking really hot. I giggled a little and walked into the closet. I put on the entire outfit, including the stockings, with the bows facing back. Once I put on my skirt, I noticed it was a little looser, yeah the working out and eating healthy is working! I reappeared from the closet, and DH is not looking too pleased. Mhh.
"This is not a maintenance or reconnection spanking." Huh? This sounds like he is going somewhere I don't want to go, but I knew it was coming.
Earlier that evening, there might have been some rudeness on my part, as well as his I might add, and there might have been some 'whatevers' thrown into the mix as well. It was a long day, that ended with him being late, screwing up my whole schedule, me having to run into the store with him after I picked him up, hurrying through the store to find something fast to cook for dinner so we would be done in time to pick up our oldest, and upon paying for dinner, smelling that the chicken I just bought smelled really nasty. Of course I didn't have time to stand in line and return in, and I got so mad at the entire store, I just walked out with the nasty smelling chicken. (Returning it today) Oh, and I forgot to mention I was HUNGRY. Really really hungry. When this girl is hungry, don't get in her way, seriously.

"I am going to give you a spanking because you were incredibly rude to me tonight. And it is unacceptable for you to speak to me that way." Yup, I agree. But what about the HoH that is being an ass? He was just as rude (and hungry and tired) to me as I was to him.
"I don't think that is right. I don't think you should get to give me a spanking for being rude when you were such as ass yourself."
Following that statement was a lot of figuring out what went wrong, how it could have gone different, and all that.
"Bottom line, you are getting a spanking. I am sorry I was rude to you. I will try to be more human next time, but you are getting a spanking. With my belt." Gulp.
He turned me around, hands on the bed, and started spanking me over the skirt, not light taps though, like he usually does when he starts, but really stingy ones. He then lifted my skirt a little, and spanked me on my white panties and a little lower too, covering a pretty broad area. He got a little sidetracked, started playing with me, pulling down my panties, getting me really hot and bothered, and then spanked me some more. Really hard.
"Your pussy likes this, its getting all wet already."  Next thing I hear is silence, then the unbuckling of a belt, his belt. He switches sides and is standing on my other side. I was terrified. Seriously. Him switching sides really made me more anxious, and I started moving around. I kept moving my body without shifting my feet, trying to find him, to lean into him, feel his comfort, strength.
"Stop fidgeting, stand still."
And he started. The first slap was light, I could barely feel it, but the ones following got more and more stingy and really intense. He aimed the belt to hit me all over, from the side of my hips, to underneath my bottom, right where the thigh meets buttocks. And he just kept going. I actually have a bruise, no buns of titanium anymore...
After, he held me in his arms.
"I am sorry I was rude to you today, and thank you for my spanking."
"I know my love. I am sorry I was rude today, I will try to handle it better next time, and just make you eat something. And you are welcome."


20 comments:

  1. Sometimes the switching side thing throws me off too. I have a hard time accepting a spanking when he was also rude but I always feel better and thank him after. Seems like you two are well on your way and you sound happy, that's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah switching sides makes me feel all alone. Not good.
      :D

      Delete
  2. Yikes!
    Ian's belt is an instrument of incredible evil. Except when wielded softly and deliciously for maintenance, then I love it.
    The sight of him unbuckling it makes me straighten up and stop the crap I was doing immediately. It is psychological I think, and bloody painful, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! That is what I meant, I can see it really hurting, but he was being careful, fist time and all. But I can tell how painful it could be.

      Delete
  3. I always get that tingly feeling when hubby is removing his belt too. I love to hear the whoosh through the loops always gets me hot and bothered. I seldom feels its sting though, guess I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must have practiced to get that good. I am looking forward to experiencing the belt again in the future. ALthough hopefully not tonight. My butt is still tender.

      Delete
  4. The belt is actually one of my favorite implements. It can be very ouchy but very nice sometimes too. I'm glad that you were able to work things out. You sound good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, I can see why it would be one your favorites! The leather paddle is also really nice though. :D

      Delete
  5. You always describe things very well. I felt like I was right there with you (almost). My husband has spanked me just a few times with his belt and I thought it was stingy! I am glad DH said "hard to get it right, but with practice". Meaning that he cares to get it right. I also agree with the point about being hungry/tired! I can get a little cranky if those two things are in play! I know that can not excuse being rude, but maybe it is helpful to at least acknowledge that part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think anybody has ever said that about me. Except for DH. I used to be very shy, and could hardly tell stories or jokes because I got too nervous and screwed up the parts.
      The belt was getting pretty stingy toward the end, and he did it much longer than he usually does with a new implement.

      Delete
  6. Yikes! I've never even thought about switching sides...I think I'd be a bit terrified too.

    It is pretty wonderful that no matter who was in the wrong, at the end of the day ttwd can settle it all out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when he switches sides, he gets to use his left hand (he is a lefty) and his aim and power is just that much more, plus, changing sides also leaves me feeling very vulnerable.

      Delete
  7. I both love and hate Blue's belt. It all depends on how it's used. For a true punishment, it hurts like hell! Used in a playful way, it feels delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia. I haven't had the pleasure (???) go a real spanking with a belt yet. I know the hairbrush packed a wallop. I love these implement reviews. Very helpful for newbies. Since Moose only reads the posts Impull up for him I am going to have to be selective!! ;)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just click on the review tag underneath this post, and it pulls up all the other reviews too. I thought this would be fun, to review these implements for myself but also for newbies.
      Pleasure? Well if you are not in trouble, yes!

      Delete
  9. I love Daddy's belt. It's warm and yummy, and the jingle of the buckle and the sound of it sliding through the loops is shiver-inducing. There's a poster out there that says, The sound of a belt begin drawn through the loops can be heard by any submissive woman at 40 paces. That's about right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think that is about right. That is exactly what I was feeling like when he pulled it out, slowly. Plus, I just had no idea what to expect, so I was really nervous too!

      Delete
  10. That was just yumminess all over for me! I love the belt...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!