Sunday, November 11, 2012

42


When Julia told me she had an idea for her blog on LOL day related to getting spanked for the number of comments she received, I immediately liked the idea.  I emailed her back a little table of the number of swats per implement, but taking pictures were her idea.



She has great ideas.

On Friday, instead of changing my clothes when I came home, I stayed in my work clothes. Julia loves to look at me when I wear my work clothes. I see her stealing looks at me. After the kids were in bed,Julia took a shower, and then put on her outfit.  She had gathered the implements and had already started taking pictures of them.

I had her bend over the bed.  I lectured her on how I was going to spank her with my hand to warm her up, before I started the real spanking.  I reminded her that I would expect her to count each swat out loud, and made her agree with me.

I lifted her plaid skirt to find my favorite white thong between her firm cheeks.  I put my finger in the loop in the waistband, and pulled hard as I started spanking her with my hand.



"Do you feel your panties against your pussy?" I spanked her hard on her right cheek for several swats.

"Yes!" Her ass started weaving back and forth.  I spanked harder, released the tension on her thong, and then pulled it tighter.

"Do you like it?"  She moaned, squirming as my finger traced down the narrow cotton, pressing it between her lips and rubbing hard.

"Yes," she sighed.  I pulled her thong down carefully, past her knees, and off, enjoying the wet fabric.   She returned to her position, kneeled across the bed with her feet on the floor.

"Count the swats of my hand," I commanded.  I swung hard.

"One!" she yelped.  "Two!"  "Those are pretty hard, you know!"  I paused for a second, and decided she was right: I was probably a little too excited.  I backed off my swing, but kept it hard enough.  At 7, I aimed low, covering both cheeks right where they meet her upper thighs.

After 10 swats, I rubbed her cheeks with my hand.  "You know," I muse, "at least one of your readers commented about my belt."  I unfasten my belt and pull it through the loops of my pants.  "I want you to count as I swat you with my belt, OK?"  I made a loop by holding both sides of the belt in both hands, and then snapped the belt by pulling the ends apart.

"OK," she promised.  I raised my arm in a high backswing and then brought the belt down across her ass.  The belt slaps together as it makes impact, creating more of a flogging effect.  I adjusted by swinging harder.

"Two! Three! Four..." Her hips started their dance as I increased the tempo of the strikes that crashed down across both cheeks, stopping at 10 and rubbing her red ass with the belt.

I let my finger wander down the cleft of her ass as I found the hair brush.  10 hard swats.  Without pausing, I got out the leather paddle, and administered 10 hard, painful swats across her ass.  Her counting got quieter with each swat as the pain drove her deep within her self.  Her hips shifted wildly.

"OK, that's 40!" (When we chose the cut-off, that's what we had, sorry to those who commented after.) "Now just 2 more.  With the wooden paddle."

She had collapsed forward on the bed.  I perched on my knees, and lined up the paddle with her left cheek.  I pulled back, and swung the paddle hard into her red skin.

CRACK!  Almost immediately, she went over on her side, bringing up her knees as she breathed, "41".  I pulled her back over by her hips, lined up with her right side, and swung again.

CRACK!!!  The sound literally echoed in my ears.  She swung over on her side again, twitching as her knees came up to her chest.  There was no mistaking the sob in her voice as she got it out:

"42."

And then the bottom fell out.  What had I done?  She was ... crying?

"Are you OK?  Did I go too far?" I asked her, lying next to her on the bed.  I recognized that we had pressed up against the boundary of the "next level" for us: her crying as the result of a spanking.  Don't get me wrong, I've caused Julia to cry in other ways, mostly out of frustration.  But I hadn't ever made her cry during a spanking, and to be honest, it scares me.  In some ways, I'm fascinated by the idea, but Julia can bear a lot of pain.  I don't know if that's somewhere I want to go.  Or somewhere we need to go.  But for now, I'm willing to play it by ear.

Julia's feedback to me about our session was that I was the only one that had brought up the wooden paddle (true), and that she wished I hadn't questioned myself at the end.  She also said I should hold her more, after every spanking.

I'll have to get started on that last one right away.


34 comments:

  1. Aw nice post, DH! I think Julia is so brave to post pictures, too.

    I remember the first time I cried during a spanking and it was a bit strange. It doesn't happen frequently, but it has time to time. And I agree with her -- being held after really helps a ton. Glad you were both able to communicate with one other about what works best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, you were up late!
      I had never cried before, or even gotten close to, so this was unexpected, and really really painful. Turned from playing to really intense spanking.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I wish I had held her after. We've been talking about it since, which has continued to help.

      Delete
  2. Crying during a spanking is one of those things - women crying is not always bad news - often it is a good release, but you do have to check in and see which one it is.

    Having said that, Julia, you are a beautiful woman and I appreciate you letting DH share. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah checking in sounds like I would like that, although not the obvious kind, more the in general checking me over kind. And thank you Kitty, don't like the last one at all. I thought I would like to see a pic of my red bum, but I really don't.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kitty, yes I think that's what scared me - I didn't know if her tears were bad or good. I wasn't ready to find out. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
    3. Well Julia, now you know - only pre shots from here on out! :)

      Delete
  3. You are so brave Julia to post pictures. Women do cry for lots of reasons, you need to ask the reason she cried this time. I agree with being held afterward. It tends to make everything much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks sunnygirl. Hopefully I won't regret it, I am thinking I will take the last one out in a few days though...

      Delete
    2. Hi sunnygirl, yeah we talked, and she was much more relaxed about it than I was (that probably sounds familiar to her readers).

      Delete
  4. Wow - pictures. Well - you have a nice bum, let me be the first to say! Mine has a dimple on one cheek that appeared when I was pregnant last time. ?!? I thought - what?
    I am a giant crybaby and cry when Ian announces a punishment spanking - but this was just for fun and I rarely ever cry during those - mostly laughing. If I do cry, he has to hold me because he can't escape, I am like a barnacle until I get it together.
    It sounds like LOL day was lots of fun for you two.
    hugs and love
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also - do those panties have a little lace up thing in the back at the top? If so....I have those panties (or at least very similar), and yes, Ian loves them.
      hugs
      lillie

      Delete
    2. Well thank you Lillian! I never thought my bum looked That good. I really like one and two, but am considering taking the third out, but feel like I promised you guys a pic of it after the spanking.
      And that sounds like the same panties. Maidenform?
      I bought a new one today because today is DH's birthday, can't wait to try them out for him!
      I have never even gotten close to crying from a spanking before, so it was quite shocking! I thought crying after a spanking wouldn't be from pain in some weird way, more emotionally, but this was from pain and would have led to emotional, I could tell. DH and I have been pondering what happened a little over the last few days.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lillian, yes, I think Julia has a LOVELY bum! I've been in love with it ever since we met, actually. I really wasn't ready for Julia to cry during a spanking, so I was as unprepared as she was when it happened. But I think we've worked it out. ;)

      Delete
  5. I always feel the closest to my Master after a reallty intense spanking. When I cry because of one it is only intensified so crying is not always a bad thing. More holding is always good.

    It sounds like Julia was Ok with it as well. Those wood paddlesd almost always make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly, he was pulling away when I needed to feel his physical strength the most. But I understood why, just hope he can be there next time.

      Delete
    2. Hi dancingbarez - yes, she thought she was much better with the idea than I was. I'm still coming to grips with the idea, but I will certainly respond better when it happens again!

      Delete
  6. Wow, DH! Good to hear from you! Thanks to you and Julia both for sharing. Julia told you to not question yourself and I can echo that. I'm a mature, strong woman who is expected to cope with much independently-and truthfully-am glad to do it. TTWD is where I get to be soft, and safe, and cared for and being spanked to the point of crying is a lovely relief. Why? I suppose it's the chemistry stuff, but really-who cares? Weird as it may be, it works......Hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saoirse, this was such a great response, you really spoke to me, and hit the nail on the head. Thank you for expressing this for me. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Saoirse, yes! I know this dynamic is real, and that it works. I think Julia and I have building toward it, but our sudden arrival was too much for me to handle. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  7. Loved to hear from you DH! Thank you both for sharing, communication is key - so her expressing what she feels she needs more of, and you obliging is an awesome thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, playful little brat! I've really been enjoying having a positive attitude lately - the more I learn, the more fun I have!

      Delete
  8. Nice! I love how you both had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it was something alright!

      Delete
    2. Hi Minelle Labraun, thank you!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for this post Julia and DH. Nicely done you two! I like the pics and love that DH said you had great ideas. It is scary and good to have breakthroughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princess. This was quite somehting and we haven't been able to revisit yet because we have a houseguest once again, but its not bad. We are waiting it feels like, mutually.

      Delete
    2. Hi SNP, thanks, 'breakthrough' is exactly how I feel about what happened. It was scary, but I feel like we've gained valuable experience.

      Delete
  10. You are brave Julia! Thanks for sharing with us.

    I'm not sure that you were looking for it, but I'm glad that you were able to find that tearful place. It's hard and wonderful at the same time and takes us to a whole new place of vulnerability. I hope you get to try it again soon when it won't catch DH off guard. It must have been hard for him too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is brave! I wish I had the time and space to document all the different ways I've seen it, but her readers are definitely getting a taste. I think the hardest part from my point of view was worrying that I had damaged her trust in me, as I hadn't intended to lead us there. At least not yet... ;-)

      Delete
  11. Getting to that place where you cry from the spanking is a little scary sometimes for me and I know it kind of freaked him out at first. If I cried then he would often end things there. Now we know that he can keep going. It is often those hard spankings that feel the closest afterwards, and I agree. Holding me after a session like that is vital. Good luck as you figure this all out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It freaked me out a little but I could tell DH was overwhelmed. Now we know though...hopefully.

      Delete
  12. Hi Zoe, thanks for your comment, it is the figuring out part that seems the hardest, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!