Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BFFs..

I just wanted to let you guys all know how much your comments meant to me . DH and I were very excited about our LOL spanking, and although it turned into something very unexpected (and painful), we had a great time. I don't regret it. It was very intense, and I think we were both not quite ready for it yet, or it was just so unexpected, either way though, it opened up our communication channels even more, and I am quite happy with how everything is going.
My BFF I have written about before, is here at the moment, therefore I am a bit preoccupied. I am sorry I don't have time to read most of your guys' blogs. I try to sneak on every once in a while, but wanted to let you guys know what is going on. I appreciate your input so much, and I know DH did/does too.
I hope everybody is having a great day today!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your friend, we'll be here when she leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying her. Even though she doesn't know about ttwd, she can tell we (DH and I) are really good together. She has mentioned a time or two how happy we seem!

      Delete
  2. have fun. take a break from your virtual friends and go be with your BFF :)

    she deserves your time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like time in the company of good friends. Have a ball, Julia! Best to your DH :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just catching up on things, Julia, and saw that you had a great LOL day.

    Enjoy your friend.

    As we've said before...happy Julia, spanked Julia. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am still getting used to that idea, buts its true. I think DH is figuring that out too!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!