Sunday, November 4, 2012

Check!

As I sit here, with my second coffee, working away at my homework, I realize how much I have already done today. And not only done, but accomplished, left my stamp of approval behind it, as it were!
Most importantly, DH got up way early, grabbed his laptop, and left our room to let me sleep in. I did. So on my list already:
Sleeping in. Check!
I started a sexy book last night, and got to read for a little while this morning already too. Lucky me. I love those tucked away 15 minutes of just me time. And I love DH for letting me have this time, taking care of the kids, and mostly leaving me alone.
Reading. Check!
Even though DH left me alone for a while, he did need some attention after a while. He came into the room, saw me reading, asked if I was enjoying myself, which I was. He came up onto the bed, pulled down his pants, and I could see his dick getting really big really quickly. He tweeked my nipples, and started caressing me. I did mention that sexy book I was reading,, right? so I was already really turned on.
I started licking DH's penis, taking him in my mouth. Within two minutes, he was so turned on, he grabbed my head to hold me still, and was lost in the moment, he pulled out just in time to come all over my face. He had the biggest, cheesiest grin on his face after. "It was the hair around your head, you just look so beautiful!" Awww.
Pleasured DH immensely. Check!

I got up, put on my running clothes, and even though I had tried to talk my way out of having to work out that third time this week, and DH relenting, I got up and did it anyway. For some reason, I keep trying to see how much I can talk my way out of, and when it works, I feel bad for having done it. So I thought going running would make me feel less guilty. I also told DH about how I feel, that I would like him to be a bit more firm about this, when I try to get my way out of something. He told me he doesn't like conflict, which of course I know, but that doesn't mean you can avoid it in your life. I told him he can use us to learn how to handle conflict.
Running for the third time this week. Check!

I came back in and DH was making popovers for breakfast. I was watching him with our little one, and just had such a happy moment. I feel bad for my mother at times like these, because she never got to see her best friend and lover have such a tender moment with their child. It was all her, no dad in sight.
Falling in love with the father of my children all over again. Check!
We had great breakfast, and now I am sitting here, doing my homework/facebook/news/blogs. I just looked at the clock, and it is not even 11 in the morning yet. I would say this is a great start to a day!
Homework at least started, which is the hardest part for me. Check!
Caught up on blogs, facebook, news. Check!

Happy Sunday Everybody! And for my US readers, this is the last weekend before the election. Please vote! Get your voice out there, be informed, and vote! And then, we will be done with all these political ads everywhere!

24 comments:

  1. First! Beautiful post, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone know that game? The first commenter points out that he/she is first? DH used to play that when he had a blog a while back...
      :)

      Delete
  2. That extra hour seemed to really help you. Glad you already chcked so many items off your list. Continue having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sunnygirl, and I hope you are having one too!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good start to your day.... what are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something really naughty. I feel myself blushing just thinking about it, but I will tell you....http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=824

      Delete
  4. Sounds like all good things Julia. Yes, please report back on your reading!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princess. I put a link in the reply to Mrs Soft Bottom...Be warned!

      Delete
  5. Ohh ill have to check out the link to the book.. how is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very naughty....and as expected. I like. Blushing...

      Delete
  6. Sent in my early ballot! Sounds like a wonderful, perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect day! It's satisfying when things work out perfectly.
    Let us know about the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is. I haven't read more in the book yet, as said, really naughty, so I have to be in the mood for it... I posted a link somewhere in the comments...

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful morning. I think the part about seeing your best friend interact with your child was very touching. Hope the rest of your week is as good as this morning was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you had a very nice weekend, homework not withstanding. :)

    Promise me that after tomorrow it will all be over. If I get one more phone call telling me who to vote for, something bad could happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homework is done too! I hope it will be over, but with how tight this race is, I can totally see this not being over yet.

      Delete
  10. Aww, I just loved reading this post! Congrats on all of your accomplishments...I hope the rest of your Sunday was just as great. What he said about your hair was swoon worthy...and the moment you witnessed between him and your little one was so so sweet. I love having those 'falling in love all over again' moments. Hooray for wonderful daddies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tess! It wasn't quite that great anymore, but that is okay. Life and all that...but thank you! How are you doing without Jake home? All okay? Holding down the fort?

      Delete
  11. You were a busy girl. Good for you. Glad you had such a lovely and productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like checks! ;) Sweet note from DH up above!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!