Thursday, November 29, 2012

My challenge to DH!

Not DH, and he wore much less clothing....
I think I have mentioned before that DH used to have a blog. I am not going into much more detail on the blog, because he wasn't trying to conceal his identity and our friends read his blog.
Well one winter, I was reading his newest blog post, and he stated that I had made a bet with him, and if he lost, he would have to run outside naked and make a snow angel. I never made a bet like that, in fact, it was the first time I had heard anything about it. Basically, DH loves being dramatic, funny, and will do anything for a laugh. Including running out in the freezing snow, lying down, and making a fricking snow angel. Crazy Man!

I am leaving for Germany on the 10th, and with our issues of not having time for sex, I really wanted this time we have left, under two weeks now, to be filled with sex! Lots of sex! Horny me, I know.
Yesterday after writing my post, DH tried out the new butt plug on me. He gave me a spanking first, but I could tell he was excited about the plug, and rushed toward the plug. Which was lovely. Really awesome. Only, DH was on cold medicine, and having a hard time focusing...he kept wandering off, it was almost comical, and ended up making me feel like I took advantage of my poor husband.
Cuddling in bed later, he started touching me. I knew he wasn't in the mood for sex, but kept touching me, spread my legs, and fingered me until I came. Also lovely. I feel a bit more toward being caught up on sex. Maybe. Well, not quite. I know, I am greedy. Oh well!

I love her expression
So, this morning, I had a flash of brilliance going through my head (Surprise, surprise!), and I told him, I am challenging him to having sex once a day until I leave! He wasted no time, since we were still in bed, and I am not allowed to wear panties in bed, he pinched my nipples, grabbed my hair, and started fucking me.


After, he asked what the rules are. Actually, I think he said stipulations, but I don't know that word. Anyway: Once a day, at least one of us has to finish! There, not too much to ask, right? Nothing too fancy, no new room every time, or whatever, just one of us has to finish.

Workout Update: Going running right now. :) While listening to this:

20 comments:

  1. Great challenge!

    I can't remember the pastor or the church, but I will always remember the pastor who challenged his congregation to have sex 5 days in a row.

    It was progressive and not a usual thing you would hear from a pastor/minister. But it didn't make the challenge any less valuable.

    A good way to make it a priority.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that is very progressive of the pastor! I mean all people at least married people have sex and shouldn't pretend they don't, but still, I think that is great!

      Delete
  2. Love the way you think Julia! You should be nice and sated by the time you leave for Germany and may I suggest you propose a similar challenge upon your arrival back home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, that is a great idea! I like the way you think!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that challenge! I may borrow your idea! Lol
    Good going on our GOOBers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minelle! The GOOB challenge coincides with DH's rules of working out three times a week, so I definitely have a good reason to get my butt up, but it is also fun to be part of this online. Makes me feel less like I am alone in this!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm..what a great idea,,,,I'm betting that challenge is met!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on your last one and this one, too. Interesting comment from Ponyboy above about the pastor and sex, but I think it is a really great thing. Good for you for taking the challenge with the other ladies. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princess! A little weird, yesterday I didn't know what to blog about and today I just had to again. :)

      Delete
  6. Love that! Not too much of a challenge around these parts... Lucky me :). U'll soon be one happy girl!

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually not that hard here either, life has just been getting in the way too much!

      Delete
  7. Great challenge. Sometimes we just gotta b creative in asking for what we want. Lol.

    Besides no man will back down from a challenge/wager. In my opinion anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, right! I mean a girl asking for sex should be enough of a challenge/wager to get him going, and so far so good!

      Delete
  8. H would like those *stipulations*! ;-)
    No panties in bed is a strict rule around here. And working out really helps in that dept too! ;-)
    I plan to be back more often, but just in case- have a lovely trip to Germany! (I do hope it's for pleasure) -E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to see my family. Super excited! DH will follow a week later.
      And working out definitely helps with confidence, tempting, and seducing, although non was necessary last night.
      He accepted my challenge and started it with a bang!

      Delete
  9. Nice! That should be fun. I love that second pic, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Seems like such an intimate moment.

      Delete
  10. Have fun on your holiday and your challenge, Julia :D
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!