Thursday, November 1, 2012

No catch?

Free Candy (Seems Legit)


While trick or treating early the other day, we came upon this candy being offered.

Its just too funny not to share!

I hope everybody had a great Halloween! We did. It didn't rain, although we didn't have many kids coming by the house, but the kids that did come by, got huge handfulls of candy to avoid having any leftover. Because.
 Leftover Candy = Julia eats it, which is not good. Don't want to get in trouble with DH.
I hope all my readers are safe and sound, have a roof over their heads, and are warm.

10 comments:

  1. Uggg we have tons of left over candy.

    I'm not sure if the ladies at the office hate me or love me for bringing in our extra stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started giving our handfuls when I realized the traffic was slow....did keep some of my favorites tho...shhh don't tell Master!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my children have tons still too....

      Delete
  3. All the good stuff is gone! Yay! My kids are older so we will not have all that temptation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my stepson has been mowing through the leftovers too. Every once in a while I will get some of my kids' candy and put it somewhere where he will find it. Is that wrong? OH well...

      Delete
  4. That is a funny little sign, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee...that's funny! Did you let your kids take some?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. My oldest read it, looked at us, and grabbed some. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!