Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's Eve Eve

Hi everybody! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, like I abandoned all my blogger friends, but sometimes the 'real life' just takes over. As it has over the last few weeks. I had prepared some blog posts to post while I am in Germany, and I have been trying to check on my blog every once in a while. Surprise surprise! I wasn't forgotten. Feels so nice.
DH arrived safe and sound here in Germany, and we have been having (mostly) a great time. We didn't disconnect like we usually do while we were apart. The sex challenge really was a great idea. It really helped us focus on us before I left. I really can only recommend it!
Once DH got here, I think he was a bit overwhelmed with all these women in my family, most of them without a husband, and it took him a bit to figure out that I am not one of them, I enjoy him as a strong leader, somebody I can rely on. Although, I have to admit, my exercising went out the window. I went running three times, but it is so different here, and not just outside, but the whole dynamic and schedule. So I asked DH what he thought and we agreed that we are on vacation. And honestly I am looking forward to starting my routine again once I am home.

I have really been enjoying having family around me. I never have family around, unless of course one person visits, but not like this. I love being able to see my sisters.  One of my sisters has been coming over here to stay too so she can hang out with me as much as possible. Nothing like family.
New Years Eve in Germany is BIG. I mean BIG! We don't have a 4th of July to blow up fireworks and therefore it all happens tomorrow night. We have a big night planned with family, and I am very exciting for that, even though it brings leaving that much closer. I am excited to go home again though. Sleep in our bed. This one squeaks really loudly with every move. It sags. Sex in it makes you think  you are about to fall through the floor. But this has been the first time I have cum while in Germany. Usually I am all hesitant about having sex, and enjoying it, I mean this is my mother's home. But because of ttwd, I have realized that people have sex. As long as we are discreet, why not?

I want to wish you all a wonderful 'slide into the new year' as we say in German. I am looking forward to coming back home, to a new Year. One in which DH and I grow even closer, one in which we will pay off even more debt. I am excited for this New Year!


Happy New Year everybody!

16 comments:

  1. Enjoy the celebration and "why not" is right...
    enjoy the "Squeaky Bed Concerto" lol
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried to just not hear it, but that bed was something alright...Happy New Year

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you all. I am so glad you have been enjoying your time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, and I am so glad we survived the flights and are back home again!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time away and Happy New Year to you and DH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All safe and sound at home again!

      Delete
  5. So glad you've been enjoying your time! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like youre having a great time! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Kitty! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!