Monday, January 28, 2013

Upskirt spanking


DH here!  Julia asked me to write her a post after our adventures this weekend, so here it is.  :-)

I love upskirt pictures.  This one appeals to me for several reasons: the first is the color of her panties.  I love white panties, especially under a skirt.  The second reason is the view - she's standing with her legs apart so you can see the length of her crotch all the way through her ass cheeks.  I imagine being the lucky guy that could reach up and rub my thumb the length of the groove between her legs.  And the final reason I like this picture is because of what looks like a wet spot where I imagine her pussy would be. I try to get Julia in this state as often as possible ;) .

We turned a corner last night.  She's been frustrated again by what appears to be my lack of leadership and follow-through.  At the same time, I've been struggling with understanding my role.  Last week, she pointed me at (and installed on my Kindle) the book "Straights Academy" by Alice Liddell.  Mild spoiler alert: this book features spankings.  Her not-so-subtle message to me was the type of spankings featured in the book.  Right from the beginning, the spankings were harsher, harder, and much more thorough than I've been administering.  In the story, she cries out right away because the spanking is so hard.  She frantically tries to get away, even though she signed up for the spanking.  She flails her arms back to try to block the blows.  She needs to be trapped.  Pinned.  Spanked even harder.  I've been lucky if she's brought her legs up off the bed, in a sign of distress.  In general, she doesn't have trouble lying still.

"I want you to wear your outfit," I said, setting the stage for the spanking I had in mind.  I was going to insist on the whole show tonight, no matter what.

"Why?" she teased, testing my patience with her attitude.  Earlier in the day, she had mocked me for getting away with not obeying my wish to have her wear her outfit the night before.  I took the high road.

"I love how you look in your outfit, and when you wear it I feel stronger in my role," I said.  She smiled and batted her eyelashes.  "So I expect you to wear it when I ask you to," I continued sternly, "And not make fun of me later for getting away with not doing it."  Her eyes dropped at that.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"I know," I nodded, touching her hand.  "We'll talk about it tonight."

She put on her schoolgirl skirt and blouse over her full white panties.  I took her over my lap, and started spanking her through her skirt.  I told her how much I liked how she looked in her skirt, and how much I like it when she puts it on.  I pulled her skirt up and began spanking her through her panties.  But I spanked her harder than usual, and she started squirming on my lap before I pulled her panties down.  "I love seeing your panties pulled down," I said, as I caressed her red, glowing ass.  I rubbed the crotch of her panties between my fingers, feeling how damp it was.  I started spanking her bare ass cheeks with hard, measured strokes, bringing my arm up in a wide arc to swing down with force.

"I know I haven't been spanking you hard enough," I said, as she moaned out loud.  "I'm sorry about that, and I'm going to make up for that tonight, and every time I spank you from now on."  I concentrated 3 hard slaps on her left cheek, and she bucked and tried to twist her hips away.  I grabbed her around waist with my left arm and pulled her in close.  I started spanking her even harder, with a faster pace.  "I want to make sure you are being properly spanked."


I think it was the best spanking I've given her - it raised the bar for us. I've been tripping over not wanting to hurt her.  Today, we really had fun as a family, sharing her run this morning (the girls and I made it to the end of the block and back), and she stayed on task, getting her homework done and making a truly spectacular dinner.  I had no trouble exerting my authority, which resulted in a calm and peaceful day.  Our trust deepened last night: I trusted her guidance on what a spanking should be, and she trusted me to deliver, even though the prospect scared her as she sensed my determination throughout the day.

Progress?  It definitely feels that way.  

34 comments:

  1. My goodness, DH - someone open a window and let the winter in.....it got really warm in here suddenly.
    Congratulations on being that steely eyed man that makes your wife into a bowl of jelly - we love feeling that way.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, lillie, you are too funny. And he really is that man for me!

      Delete
    2. Hi Lillie, thanks! Yeah, I really felt that before the spanking, the steely-eyed-ness part. I took a deep breath before starting that spanking, but I didn't have to worry after all. ;)

      Delete
  2. I read this with a huge smile :D

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a step forward. The universal 'tuck in' and pull in close is the signal.....someone's bottom is about to get roasted!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I always know the tuck in and pull closer means its gone hurt, and I am nearing the end. At least most of the time. Although during this particular one, he followed it up with the leather paddle, and then more hand.

      Delete
    2. Hi abby - yeah, her bottom did get roasted, but in a good way!

      Delete
  4. It's definitely warm in here ;) glad you guys are in a good... Great place!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was warm that night too..just saying! Thanks elle!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, elle! It does feel SO RIGHT when it's right, if that makes any sense!

      Delete
  5. Progress is good! Always nice to read the guest husband post. Take care DH and Julia (and have some fun together, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And I always love guest posts on other blogs too!

      Delete
    2. Hi SNP, thanks, I love writing every once in a while!

      Delete
  6. I copied this and gave it to someone to read hoping he'd figure it out.......:) hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. Seriously. If this helps someone else, then I am all for it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Saoirse, no problem, very flattered! :-)

      Delete
  7. Wow, good for you guys. Progress is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, thank you, it still feels like a big step! :)

      Delete
  8. Always nice to hear from you, DH! Sounds like things are going great, that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah I always like when he blogs for me!

      Delete
    2. Hi Brook, yep, thanks! Blogging for Julia also helps me focus on my HoH-ness, if that makes any sense. B-)

      Delete
  9. Oh, I am bookmarking this one for husband to read! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like the perfect spanking to me! And very hot! Daddy loves the school girl stuff as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH loves it more than he even realizes he does...:) Very hot!

      Delete
  11. Opening window now to let in some cold air! It is good that you can work together to find solutions. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!