Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hump Day

I woke up today, and knew my day was going to be horrible. Errands, homework, getting ready for our sex weekend, and don't forget cooking dinner tonight. I just didn't want to get up. I snuggled up to DH, trying to keep the dawning day out. "It's hump day!" DH proclaimed. Yeah it is, but I just started my period, crampy, and I have a scratchy throat, so no humping for me. God, how I wish I felt like humping, fucking, worshiping or being worshiped.

We got up in time to get DH out the door with coffee. I got dressed and finally ready to get this day started, when I started looking for my keys. You know, you need a car to do errands, at least where I live, and without keys, that might make it pretty hard. 
DH took my keys and his today. DH simplified my day tremendously. I love it. A forced day in which I can't do anything out of the house. Big smile!

We had a good weekend, really good. Maintenance on its new night, Saturday went really well. DH also added a new rule. This new rule though, I really had to let it swirl around in my head first. I had asked DH if we could include some eating rules a long time ago. When we first started ttwd, I told him this would be something I would be interested in. I do tend to stress eat, and sneak. I sneak food in. Really bad habit. I think this started because my mother would always have all the candy in her room, when she left, she locked her door. Therefore we always had to ask for candy, and if she wasn't there, tough shit. If she was there, but I didn't want to ask her because I knew she would say no, I sneaked into her room, and made wrappers disappear. I still do that. I don't know why. Maybe I am a little embarrassed to be eating that late, that food, or whatever, main point, I still do it. So DH added a new rule. No more sneaking. Sounded simple enough when I was lying over his lap, but the next morning, we talked about it again, and I realized how brilliant this rule is. He is not forbidding me to eat, he is asking me to not sneak the food in. Does that even make sense to you guys?! lol

So now instead of sneaking food, I try to make conscious decisions about what I put in my mouth and why. This rule really has/had me thinking a lot and I am still a bit in awe of my husband for having figured this out about me. And I feel grateful for having such a wonderful husband. 

My mother just called to inform me that I am an aunt again, this time to a little girl. She just arrived. I am so happy for my little sister, although I really wish I was in Germany. To see my niece, but especially my sister. I really miss her. Our time together was just so amazing this last time I went, and for the first time in years, I wish I was in Germany more often.

So, to leave my awesome readers with something positive, I would like to have everyone leave me a comment with things I shouldn't forget for our sex weekend! I am thinking implements, sexy underwear, toys....what is the one thing you would take if this was your weekend away with your SO? 

24 comments:

  1. Well congratulations to your sister, you and your family, always nice to have a new addition, even if they are way over in Germany.

    This is what we pack:

    -lube
    -sexy outfits
    -trimmer
    -vibrators
    -blind folds
    -restraints
    -booze/wine

    That's all I can think of right now.

    Have fun! Of course I, and I'm sure others, are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ponyboy.
      And thank you for the ideas! I like the booze aspect...

      Delete
  2. Its so nice that you found a positive in not having your keys, that was a great way to look at it.

    Congratulations on your niece, hopefully you will get to visit soon.

    Weekends away are so exciting. We usually pack, sexy undergarments, videos, clamps, cuffs, candles & spanking implements & oils for massaging.

    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't even think of candles and oils! I am soo excited! Ordered a new implement and it just arrived too! Will have to do a new implement review!

      Delete
  3. I am a big fan of lube:) If you can get this product I think it is really good--Intimate Organics Clitoral Stimulating Gel. Of course, sexy lingerie, but that never stays on for long! Enjoy your weekend DH and Julia! (Congrats to your little sister and family on your new addition, too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP, I will go out today and see if I can find the lube and try it. Riley also suggested one called Pink, so I will see what the store has to offer.

      Delete
  4. Don't forget the spreader bar! That is my favorite. Have a great sex weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. :) Don't even own one though...

      Delete
  5. Oh, I relate to this post all over the place I'm a food hider. I just had a getaway and brought candles, christmas lights (to romance up the room), butt plugs, lube, ankle and wrist cuffs (didn't use em) flogger, paddle, hairbrush.... hee hee.

    oh and I hate errands too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kind of nice to read others have problems with this too...
      I will take candles, thanks for mentioning those. Toys is DH's department. He will want to choose and pack them.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your niece!! I think it's sweet of DH to help you control your eating, if that's what you need. I imagine having to ask would definitely make you think about it at least.

    Also, you're asking me to pick just one thing??? Hmm, I'd choose lube and we'd get creative with implements upon arrival ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Niece! I hope you get to visit sometime soon. I think it was great of DH to take you keys and save you having to do errands :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, I hope so too!
      The keys were more of an accident, but once I realized it, I embraced the laziness all the way! :)

      Delete
  8. Things you shouldn't forget. LOL...I'm not going to do well with this.

    Humm...

    How about something nice and pretty but also cozy to snuggle up in after some of your playtimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, that is a good idea, thanks Susie.

      Delete
  9. Um....... YOU? :)
    and him of course :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing else, ah? I should be able to handle that, but then what about that new implement I purchased? Lol. Already packed...

      Delete
  10. Happy valentine's Day, my love! Here's to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!