Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sexy Getaway Weekend

Thank you for the lovely well wishes for our weekend, I really appreciate you guys.
Two of my favorite bloggers decided to stop blogging today. On the same day. I am sad to see them go, not hear from them anymore. Very sad. Nothing ever stays the same I guess.


You know when you first think of going away for a weekend, you plan what it could be like: Having sex all weekend long, sleeping however long you want to, shopping, being adults, beautiful hotel room, big bath tub, more sex, shopping, browsing, doing nothing? At least that is how I envisioned our weekend. Throw in some more sex and some spanking, and I will call it the best weekend ever.

Which we had. It really was the best weekend ever. It was perfect. I got over my period just in time, big smile, the kids were dropped off and DH and I drove to our hotel. It was already 7 pm by the time we finally made it into our suite, we looked around, and went out to dinner and a horrible, horrible movie. When we finally decided on a place to eat, it was to walk in to the restaurant and having flashbacks. I had been there before. I looked at DH, and asked him if we had been there before. Slowly, our memory of the evening was coming back. We had been there before having kids. Such a lovely memory to find again. We had drinks, well I did, and just had the best time.

We came back to the hotel room, and we took a bath at 11.30 in the evening, unheard of for me. Way past bedtime. DH washed me, very thoroughly. And we ended up having sex for like two hours. Lets just say that the CWS February Challenge is going great!

We slept in for as long as we could, 8.30, lol, got up, took a shower together, went to get coffee, and just hung out in the hotel room, talking. How often do you ever just sit with your loved one and talk? No distractions, phones, emails, tv, internet, children, pets? Lovely.
Drinking Starbucks in Seattle...
After more sex (Oh yeah!), we went downtown, explored the market, all with a guiding hand on my lower back. We were so in tune to one another. It was amazing being able to just be together, do anything we want, and most of all, do only things that we want to do. We explored for hours, came back to the hotel room, took another bath/shower, relaxed, had more sex, and then went back to the same restaurant for yet another dinner. The first movie had left us feeling a bit cheated, and we decided to skip a second movie, and just enjoy each other.

Once back at the hotel, I surprised DH with a new see-through black baby doll nighty/dress. I put on a black see through thong underneath, the thong had white trim, which he could see even better. I danced a little for DH, made sure to bend over whenever he asked. DH was very in charge this weekend. I felt very possessed. Owned. Used. Perfect.
Our big dreamy hotel bed.

We roll-played. Something new for us. But it is quickly turning into something we both enjoy. Will probably explore that more in another post.
The last morning, we once again went to get coffee, came back, took a shower, and DH had me get into my whole costume. Black lacy push up bra, underwear of his choice, in this case a white tanga, my school girl skirt,  white stockings, white button down blouse, his black tie. I had changed in the bathroom, and came out very slowly, showing a little leg, and taking it right back...He enjoyed the show. He approved of my underwear. He always makes a big show of whether or not he approves. 
We played for hours. I think I gave him the sloppiest blow job ever, and I don't think I have ever seen DH this present, commanding, and turned-on. He gave me a spanking with the new paddle I had surprised him with for Valentine's Day. I feel an implement review in my future! 

All in all, I wish all my friends could have a  weekend like ours. It was unbelievable, just a tad too short, of course. I am glad we didn't miss anything, we didn't forget any toys, and made sure to use all of them. A lot. The butt plugs got a lot of use, the paddle some, but most of all, we just enjoyed each other's company and body's. It is amazing that ten years bring with it this amazing feeling of being home, wherever you are together. 
One more thing, before we left, my best vanilla friend send me a text, telling me to have a great time, and to not forget the massage oil. DH and I laughed so hard. It was just so sweet of her, when in reality, we had two carry-on sized backs full of naughty stuff with us. And we used all of it at some point.

34 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely fabulous. I cracked up because I also just finished my period in the nick of time before our hot spanky getaway!

    Who left the blogosphere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ponyboy and Mr No Name at What's in A Name. Very sad.

      And isn't it just amazing when things actually work out, like periods? Happy to hear you had a great spanky getaway too. Our spanking was more on the down low, noise, but still so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Sounds truly wonderful, those moments are so precious! Just being able to put life aside for a few days to focus on each other.

    I hope you guys were able to bring your connection home with you. I know for me, we have these great weekends away, then when real life sets in, it's easy to get back into old habits.

    Oh and your vanilla friend might have been laughing too when she sent the text while getting double teamed, and or tied up, and or spanked and or etc... you just never know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? That is what I was thinking about my friend too. But she has a 6 month old, so I think not too much kink at the moment, but you never know!
      We were able to bring the connection home. He had yesterday off, and we just had the best weekend, only to wake up and read that you and Mr No Name are done blogging. :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah sorry about that... Glad that you guys kept it going at home, great to hear.

      Delete
    3. Don't get me wrong PB, I do agree that keeping a blog from your wife is not really the best scenario, and I know I wouldn't like finding out DH has been doing it and keeping it from me. So I understand. I am just feeling selfish and know I will miss your comments/posts...But I wish you all the best!

      Delete
  3. Sounds absolutely wonderful! Definitely sharing with Alec! WE so need one of these get-a-ways! I think they are so necessary in revitalizing and refreshing your relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was just perfect! Everybody should get away every once in a while!

      Delete
  4. Hi
    First time I have read your post...and I am so jealous. A weekend like that away would be wonderful! Glad you had the opportunity to do so :) (even if I am envious)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for stopping by and commenting!
      We just celebrated our ten year anniversary, and this was our first time getting away. It was so perfect, and I would encourage anyone to try and get away every once in a while!

      Delete
  5. So happy it was all you expected it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome post! I'm so glad you all got to have that personal time that doesn't get to happen very often. Such an wonderful feeling. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anastassia, I am glad I could convey how awesome time away can be!

      Delete
  7. Julia,

    This post made me smile. It will be one of the last I read and to hear what a great and sexy weekend you two head just made my day.

    TT
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making me sad Dude! And I wanted to thank you for the other comment on my other blog. Attitude. I didn't even know what you meant, until I started putting on some sexy clothes in the hotels bathroom and remembered that comment. And started teasing DH. So thank you. I will miss you in blogland.

      Delete
  8. Hi Julia, it sounds like an amazing weekend getaway, time to just focus on and enjoy each other. Happy for you! It sound as though it was just perfect!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was just perfect. All of it.

      Delete
  9. Couldn't help but laugh at your friend. LOL...if only some folks knew!

    Glad you had a very fun and relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fantastic weekend! I think the best part is when you guys just get to hang out and talk. There's something about spending time remembering that you're best friends that just makes my day :) Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of my favorite parts too. I also just loved having DH's attention on me the whole time. The guiding hands, the firm confidence of his.

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a really great weekend, Julia! Happy to hear it!! And I giggled about your friend. If ONLY she knew. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very fun! And we kept cracking up about my friend too. And she really meant it in the nicest way. Although I am trying to figure out how kinky she might be, maybe I will investigate this a bit more, very inconspicuous like...

      Delete
  12. What a wonderful weekend, Julia. Very envious here - we had a big family shin dig and that was fun - I got to watch Ian bounce our little great-niece on his foot until he was purple - it was great - but frankly, yours sounds better ;)
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there is a time for family things and there is a time for just being a couple. I am so glad we finally got the couples time again. Hopefully you will too soon. I think it is just so important for couples to have some alone time.

      Delete
  13. Oh my goodness, it sounds like heaven! Have I mentioned how excited I am to get away with my man fro vacation next week?!? I'm pretty sure I have. LOL

    Couple time is SO important. So glad you guys got some! (pun intended;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we got some alright! And now I am excited for you to have as much fun as I did! Can't wait to hear about it!

      Delete
  14. Sounds like such a fantastic weekend. Thanks so much for sharing. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very special. To be treasured for sure.

      Delete
  15. Sounds fantastic :) so chuffed for you guys :D

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and get money for every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals right now and make up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!