Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ten Year Anniversary Eve Spanking

Ten yeas ago today, DH and I went to a judge in Seattle and got married. We didn't tell anyone, except for my mom, who asked me several times over the phone if I thought this was a good idea. I was 18 years old, looking back at it, I can see her worries. Nobody in his family knew he married me that day, and we didn't tell them for a while. But after about a year, they started asking how I could still be here legally, and if maybe, we had already married. Then his children found out, freaked out more about us, and my step-son, the 21 year old who has been living here on and off again lately, started comparing our ages. "When I was 2 Dad, Julia was only 10". He just kept making these comparisons. When that didn't work, he would start getting meaner, and would tell his Dad, that when he dies, he (stepson) would marry me.
DH would never let that boy talk like that anymore. I kind of wish for my stepsons sake, that DH had been more confident 20 years ago, because I don't think stepson would have turned out as screwed up. But it is too late. Well not too late, but he is screwed up. Back to my post.
Today is DH and my ten year anniversary. And I think this is the happiest I have ever been in my entire life. I am a happy woman today, and have been. I feel like this weekend, I really figured something out. I need to trust DH to want to do ttwd as much as I do. I am trusting my husband.

My mother just called. She was so happy for me. She never reached a ten year anniversary with any of her three husbands, with the last one not even acknowledging anniversaries. I am such a lucky lady. This morning, we woke up snuggled up to each other, his leg over both of mine, me pinned really close to him. Our beautiful children were so excited for our anniversary that they had gotten up early, and decorated the house with pictures they had been working on. And then DH gave me a beautiful gift (necklace pictured below).
We listened to this song in the background. This song is just so perfect. The most beautiful song. Really.



Last night, once I got our of the shower, I kneeled in front of DH, and asked if I may suck his cock. Which I did. He also finally figured out that there is a CWS February Challenge, lol. (I am up to, okay, I have to admit, I don't know, but he has let me worship every day)
 I like challenges like this, not because I am competitive  because I am really not at all, but because it is fun, and helps me focus on what is important.

After, DH had me lie over his lap, and spanked me. He called it the Ten Year Anniversary Eve spanking. I thought that was funny. He spanked me with his hand, to the point of me struggling. He has been really good at this: He spanks me really long, he told me this morning, that he never wants to hear that he didn't spank me enough again. (I cannot say that anymore, trust me). While I am over his lap, he will stroke my bottom, and then start spanking. First, I always just feel "so perfect" right there, then that feeling turns to "ouch". Then to "trying to relax, breathe through it, he will stop soon", to "oh god", then move on to tangling my feet under something to keep them from moving. Then I start struggling. Seriously struggling. But when he grabs my wandering hand, and I feel him holding me tight, I relax, and bear it until he says we are done.

I love my husband, I love how he knows so many things about me, and I love how he knows some things about me better than even I do. I think this is amazing. He is amazing. I am such a lucky lady.
And to top it all off, DH and I have a whole weekend coming up with just the two of us. We are thinking hotel room, sex, big tub, sex, spanking, downtown fun, sex, spankings, sex, no kids, sex, spankings, taking toys, fun, sex, new butt plug, skirts, white panties, music, fun, and more sex!



36 comments:

  1. New butt plug? Hey. I gotta new butt plug today.... ANYHOW...... :) ....... Happy Anniversary to you both. Such a lovely post Julia. I hope you's have a fab weekend away when it comes. Smiling :D

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, have fun with that. DH has been enjoying the new one as well. And thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy happy happy anniversary Julia! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, MrBBSPanker!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a perfect anniversary weekend. Happy Anniversary today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary. We spent our differently, but we both spent then satisfying a kink.. And it was great!

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and as long as we get to do what we want, there is no better way to spend an anniversary...

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary!! How lovely that you two have grown so much together and (it seems) all for the better. Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have grown, and I think growing always means changing for the better, although I guess not everybody does. Mh. But thank you!

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both! Have a great time away on your own, sounds like you have a great plan in place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ponyboy! And I know right? The Plan sounds pretty good!

      Delete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you both and really enjoy your weekend. It sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe, we are really excited!

      Delete
  8. Happy anniversary...the weekend sounds PERFECT!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby! I am really looking forward to it, just hope nothing gets in the way now. :)

      Delete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Julia! It sounds really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you both! How lovely of the kids to decorate the house for the occasion. Sounds like a lovely start to the day.

    The weekend sounds perfect. I hope you have a wonderful time :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was just so sweet of them to decorate! Thanks Roz!

      Delete
  11. Happy Anniversary! I hope you both had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, even though he had to work, but we had a very lovely evening. Thanks Kat!

      Delete
  12. Happy Anniversary! I hope you continue to have fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I really enjoy a challenge like this for the fun of it, not for the points!
      Thanks Spanky!

      Delete
  13. I laughed when I read what he called the spanking. My hubby does that too sometimes and it's all I can do to not laugh at him in the moment...which would be unwise.

    You sound happy Julia. It's really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too, rolling my eyes, but really liked that he put that much thought into it. :)
      I do feel very happy today. And yesterday, and the day before. Happy Julia.
      Thanks Susie!

      Delete
  14. Happy Anniversary DH and Julia! Sorry I am a bit late. Many blessings to you both today and always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, we always make sure our special occasions leak over into the next day, and DH stayed home this morning to enjoy coffee with me!

      Delete
  15. Happy anniversary Julia
    Your kids sound really cute :)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are cute little girls, very lucky Mama!

      Thanks Missy Jones!

      Delete
  16. Well, You already know I LOVE the song:) Happy Anniversary you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy, Happy 10 year Anniversary! I too feel secure when H holds me down so tight, and grabs my hands. I've no desire to ever try restraints b/c I love to feel his strength this way.
    I do hope you are able to get away to celebrate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And thank you! We are getting pretty excited. One more week!

      Delete
  18. Your happiness just leaps off the page. It is wonderful to witness! I suspect you'll be just as delighted with each other at the Twentieth Anniversary Spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saoirse. And I am counting on it!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!