Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Arms of Steel

Last night, after the kids were in bed, DH and I were sitting together, He sat in a chair, I sat in a different chair. He was talking to me. About something. But I cannot, for the life of me, remember.
He was wearing a white t shirt  and looked just like the guy in the picture. Right in front of me. Tell me, how is a girl to concentrate when there is a sexy guy like that right in front of you, talking to you?

"Well what do you think?" he asked.
 I looked up at his face, feeling my face grow hot, I blushed, and look down smiling, and maybe a little embarrassed.

"You know that when you sit there like that I can't concentrate, right? I mean, are you doing this on purpose?"
He looks all innocent, but with a ginormous cheesy grin on his face. I think that is the first time that really happened. I guess that is how guys feel when they see a particularly lovely lady, or in DH's case, me in a skirt and boots.


Happy Hump Day everyone!

21 comments:

  1. Oh man, the arms would stop me from thinking clearly. Glad that you could put a smile on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blondie, I was too, and then he turned it around on me like that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you both, salivating over the arms. Then I accidentally zoomed in on the t-shirt. Either of you notice what was on it??!!
    Just made my day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I didn't notice that. OMG, that is too funny! Rawr!

      Delete
  4. I am a sucker for biceps. Unfortunately Hubby doesn't have much in that department. But when he wears a black shirt? Oh honey I can't keep my legs crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! DH has always had big arms, but I think he figured out the white/black shirt effect. Rawr.

      Delete
  5. This is super cute. May our husbands still be driving us to distraction when were are in our 80s:) And that t-shirt is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love a good set of biceps :D And a good fitting pair of jeans...mmm mmm mmm.......

    Oh where was I? My mind started to wonder a bit.

    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny how certain things stand out to is at certain times. Those biceps are rather enticing. How cute that you blushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And DH's biceps always stand out to me, but in a black or white shirt even more!

      Delete
  8. Mmm yes, definitely yummy! You just destracted me from work Julia LoL. Sure we could take some of the credit for our guys biceps :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arms are ..yummy! Lol thankfully Colin has very strong looking arms and I love it! great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post. You made your man feel like a million bucks, I bet! So cute.

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) How awesome that I can do that, right?

      Delete
  11. That's a very cute story. Yes, good looking men can indeed be distracting (and tempting). I often have that problem when I look at Ludwig's sexy manly bottom. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm skirt and boots.

    ~PB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ponyboy! I miss seeing you around here!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!