Monday, March 25, 2013

Just another Weekend!

"Is this little girl ready for her spanking tonight?" DH asked me yesterday during the day. I blush a little, but nod my head, of course I am ready. We had already rescheduled maintenance because we were too busy being awesome parents, lol, so I was ready. Kids went to bed early, and I crashed on the couch.
"Lets wait for the kids to actually go to sleep, then I expect you to take a shower and get ready for me and your spanking." Honestly, at this point, I usually am overcome with tiredness, but smiled, nodded, watched something funny, and then hopped in the shower.
My lucky nightie.
I always get lucky in it...
When I got out, I put on this little nightie with some white panties, I got up on the bed on all fours, and presented myself, as DH has been calling it.

"Presenting" in our dynamic means that I will get on all fours somewhere specified by DH, and present myself. For us, this has quickly turned into a great way for me to get in the right head space, feel submissive and beautiful, really. The way DH always gets excited when he sees me doing it, is a big turn on. Sometimes he will tell me to go ahead and get ready and present, and he will get there when he gets there. Being on all fours, ass in the air, legs spread like that, is very humbling. Yesterday, he didn't let me wait long, but he has made me wait before.
"Mh, what a presentation for Daddy" he says as I can feel his finger touching his very favorite part any panties. This pair was white, full cut, microfiber. I know, doesn't sound very sexy, but you wouldn't think that way anymore after somebody treats them the way DH has been. :)
DH watched a video posted by His Lily last weekend, and has been intrigued since. He has had me doing research as to which implement to use over this last week, but honestly, I asked him if he could please do the research. I don't feel comfortable doing it as this seems to be his project. Its funny, I mean, I have gotten almost all our other implements, but with this, I feel like the little girl DH has been addressing me as lately, and I would prefer Daddy to do this, you know what I mean? After I confessed this to DH, I could see a light bulb go off.
Yesterday, he took this paddle, and ran over the inside of my thighs, trying out how it might feel to spank me in this very private place. As he got more confident that I wasn't going to call the cops, he started lining up the paddle better, and swatting my pussy over my white panties.

After this, he positioned me on three pillows and he is going to write the rest:

Last night, I took my favorite leather paddle, and ran it over the inside of her thighs.  I let her feel the the corner edge of the paddle as I slowly dragged it down the valley between her cheeks, and over her perfect white-pantied mound.  Her bottom was glowing red from her hand spanking, and her panties were pulled down to the top of her thighs. She shivered, waggling her bottom at me involuntarily.

"Are you ready for the paddle?" I asked.
"Yes Daddy," she whispered.  I gave her a few light swats to get my bearings.

Crack!  She stiffened, and her legs straightened.  Crack, crack!  Two more really hard hard swats on her sit spot, and her right leg came up.  I was swinging the paddle hard now, with my left hand, and I let the rhythm build.

"I want you to remember this spanking," I lectured.  I paused, rubbing the paddle across her red bottom.  "And," I continued, "I want my little girl to remember that it's not OK to lecture Daddy on how he spends his money.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" she said.
"I know," I said.   "And I want you to remember that as I spank you now."

I swung the  paddle hard, and gave her 15 more hard swats with the paddle.  At 13, she bucked and swiveled her hips away from me.  "No!" she cried.

"I know," I said, "but you need to stay still for Daddy."  She moved back into position, and I again ran the paddle over her bottom.  I raised it again.

CRACK!  She cried out, and I put the paddle aside and started spanking her with my hand.  "You are such a good girl," I said, spanking her whole bottom a little more lightly.  

We had a great weekend, got lots done although DH made sure I got to take a nap. I love when he makes me take a nap so I am nice and awake in the evening. Makes me feel very taken care of.
So, any advice on the kind of implement DH is looking for?

22 comments:

  1. Being so busy being awesome parents is a really awesome thing:) But I'm glad you guys had some "YOU" time too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And we got time for us too. Good weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love the two part writing.

    Thanks for sharing. BIKSS loves me presenting to him too, and i couldn't agree more than it really does wonders to get me into the right frame of mind.

    Only difference is my position is ass up and head on the bed, arms stretched above my head. completely effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you should, I got the idea from your blog. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Fondles! I'm glad Julia got the idea from your blog, it's been really great. :-D

      Delete
    3. Wow, i'm honoured. Glad you're enjoying the adventure, the blogging, the .. oh, just everything!! *HUGS*

      Delete
  3. Wow what a reward for being an awesome parent WEG

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so awesome how you guys can find "you" time and be great parents too. Sounds like you both had fun and it was well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and we did! :D Thank you Kenzie!

      Delete
  5. Loved hearing this story from both angles. Sounds like a great time, there is nothing better than getting some alone time after running around with the little one all day.

    Good fo you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I know you understand this perfectly. :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds delicious if a bit ouchie. Glad you got some you time and I bet you are awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, I don't even remember the ouchie. It was just such a nice weekend. And thank you. :)

      Delete
  7. I love that you both contributed and the nightie looks super cute :)

    What a perfect weekend ... being awesome parents and also having you time. Sounds like a great connection and as Zoe said, delicious!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great weekend, thanks Roz! I hope you had a great one too! Loved the cat pics on your last blog post btw...:D

      Delete
  8. Have you tried a clear Lexan paddle yet? Don't be scared away by some of the things you may have read about it. Just have to warm up properly. It is a bit on the loud side though, but worth it. Very sting-y but leaves no marks.

    I can't seem to find a picture of the exact one I am talking about, but this is the shape, and it does have the small holes, but it is CLEAR 1/4" Lexan. Either end is good for spanking, but the round end seems to be especially good at zeroing in on the meaty "sit spot."

    The one pictured here at Paddlewerks is wooden but they show it on this link as being available in Lexan. But they don't say what color. If you are going to go Lexan, definitely try to find a clear one! And there is no need to go any thicker than 1/4".

    Ferule 290501

    http://paddlewerks.com/shop/html/images/2908l.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it does sound very scary! Although I like the shape of the paddle. Will let DH take a look! Thanks!

      Delete
  9. A post like that makes me wanna run and find DH. Or forward this to him. LOL. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I still do that too when I find a really inspiring blog post. :)

      Delete
  10. Seems like the two of you had a wonderful weekend, Julia. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you know you can shorten your long links with AdFly and get $$$$ from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!