Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spanking Implement Review # 9

Description: Willow Oak Tree Paddle/Glow in the Dark Paddle 

Intensity: Stingy, slappy, can be fun but should be taken seriously...

Sound level: Slappy, therefore kind of loud

Feeling during spanking: Stingy, kind of fun, but still gets the job done

DH's comment: "I like that it glows in the dark, I like the feeling, very light, but slaps nice"


A little while back, I received an email from a reader, asking if I would be willing to review an implement on my blog. She gave me a nice selection of differently shaped implements, and DH and I decided to go with this thin one that glows in the dark. How cool right? I know DH sometimes misplaces the implement in the heat of the moment, and this might come in handy.
This reader explained to me that this paddle is made out of an old willow oak tree that had to be cut down, and she and her husband figured they could do something useful and lasting with the wood. Well, let me assure you, it is lasting all right.

This past weekend, DH finally tried it out during our maintenance spanking. He started slow like he usually does, over my panties, and got more intense as time went by. Its funny, but the more comfortable we get in our roles, the more comfortable we are trying new things, or just letting things move in new directions without actually discussing it first. So, he has been handling me differently lately, and most of the time, I really like it, I will have to write a post on it when I am ready.

After the warm-up, DH pulled down my panties, and really started smacking my whole bottom with his hand, telling me all the while that he wants to see my bottom uniformly red. I don't know about you guys, but I can handle spankings best when there is a type of rhythm and they just keep coming down. When he starts getting distracted and then starts again, it is very hard to concentrate on the pain, and bare it. Which may be the point? Not sure.
"Mh, nice and red all over. I think it is time to try out this new paddle on my little girl's bottom." And he did. As usual, he stroked my bottom with it first, letting me feel the cool on my warm cheeks. The first two spanks were too light, the next two too hard, and then, he just got the hang of it. He slapped away, one cheek then the other, over and over taking me into a different world.

My verdict: I would recommend this paddle, it is light weight, can be fun, but can be more as well, depends on who uses it and how!
To purchase, look for rednakedy on ebay. You can type 'rednakedy ebay' in Google, and it will take you to her profile. Then look under "items for sale".

Thank you reader for this opportunity!

16 comments:

  1. A glow in the dark paddle? Ah so cool! Implement reviews are great to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie! Yeah the reader who send it to me was a bit dissapointed about the glow effect, but I think it is enough. I didn't really photoshop that last image, so it does glow fairly well...

      Delete
  2. Okay......I am wanting to buy a paddle as a gift for Ian....
    glow in the dark sounds fun.....but oak sounds scary
    uniformly red sounds ominous - I think I will keep googling furry paddles (purple)

    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know how much I hate wood, and I do like this one....Furry paddle? Mhh, not sure how DH would like a furry paddle as a gift, lol...:)

      Delete
  3. My husband and I just got home from another long grueling day of working together and were both thrilled to read your "glowing" review! Thank you both so much. We're so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was glowing! Let me tell you!

      Delete
    2. But seriously, thank you very much for thinking of me, and offering me this paddle!

      Delete
  4. Oooh looks like fun, now being in the dark is no excuse for not being able to spank. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glow in the dark, very neat. I love it! Thanks Julia. Nice review!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked. The paddle really is nice, very thin, but not too thin!

      Delete
  6. This is a great paddle! I was a little concerned about how thin it is, but it's very strong and flexible. When Julia says I got it "just right," I was using my wrist to whip the paddle as I spanked her, which worked great. ;)

    Thanks for the new paddle! I'll never lose it in the dark...

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS DH! *Giggle* My husband said nearly the same thing tonight---that all it really takes is a flick of the wrist, no shoulder or arm action necessary. We really miss the shade of that ancient Willow Oak tree, but if it just HAD to go, well.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not so much of a paddle fan, but this sounds like a fine implement. The fact that it glows in the dark makes it very special indeed. Thanks for the review, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good one. DH really likes the glow in the dark...

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!