Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just who is DH?


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
    Scifi Channel, Daily Show, or Conan
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his        salad?
     Blue Cheese
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
     Diet coke, he hasn't had anything alcoholic in over seven years.
5. Where did he go to high school?
     I know it, but privacy reasons and all...
6. What size shoe does he wear?
     11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
    Star Trek Stuff, and cables
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
     Cheese Bagel, cooked ham, and Gouda, maybe even a hard   boiled egg on top. His all time favorite is having breakfast in     Germany though.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
     M&M's or Reese's. And he does eat Mini wheats every day.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
      Mini Wheats
11. What would he never wear?
     long hair
12. What is his favorite sports team?
      He doesn't watch sports
13.Who did he vote for?
     Obama
14. Who is his best friend?
     I am
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
      Nothing, at least that what he keeps saying, I am sure there is something though
16. What is his heritage?
     French, adopted.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday:
      German Cheesecake, or overloaded brownies. He loves  chocolate.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
     nope, he was a band geek
19. What could he spend hours doing?
     Being in his WoodShed with loud music in his ears
20. What is one unique talent he has?
      Being funny, he can make a joke out of almost anything. He plays the most beautiful music on the piano, and sings, but only when he thinks nobody is watching. He is thoughtful, an amazing husband, and the father I always wanted for my children!


Fell free to copy and paste! Would love to know more about other spouses!

33 comments:

  1. How cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat Julia, and sweet :) Thank you for sharing. Great to learn a little more about DH.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I did this one ages ago on Facebook about him, but had to modify this a bit. I guess people really can change.

      Delete
  3. Very nice, Julia. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to hear more about the other half of a couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Julia....I LOVE this!!! Great answers!!!

    How would someone collect cables? For what?

    Thanks for sharing!!!!

    Hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know when you buy something new and it comes with cables you already have? He keeps those and many others just in case. I bet we could find a cable for a VCR in his box...

      Delete
  6. Love this! It's nice to hear about the other half. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I thought! Glad I wasn't wrong!

      Delete
  7. So cute to hear about the other half! I love your answer to the one about his best friend .. and the sandwich sounds GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. An HOH meme... How cute!! I think you like him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Love learning about the guys. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun, it was great learning more about DH! I bet he and Cael would get along -- trekkies and all ;) Also huge fans of the Daily Show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We watch the Daily Show every night...:)

      Delete
  11. He sounds wonderful. Thanks for letting us have a peek.

    #11---no long hair, eh? How about a well-trimmed beard? I can't quite imagine my own husband without one.

    I see your views are coming up fast on breaking the six digit mark. I'm not surprised. It is a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! That is sweet of you to say!
      DH looks very good with super short hair. He did grow out his beard, well mustache before, but naturally it turns into looking like he is part of the Three Musketeers, all French looking....

      Delete
    2. Ahh, oui oui mon cherie! :-)

      Delete
  12. Hello! :-) I decided to copy and paste. Here's a link to my blog: myjourneyindd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for pointing me to your blog, fun read!

      Delete
  13. Oh MY! Suddenly I got a mental flash of you two as Gomez and Morticia----at least in the smoldering way he looks at her when SHE speaks French to HIM. Who doesn't want a man to look at her with that kind of fiery passion in his eyes? I think if a Frenchman called me mon cherie my knees would surely buckle.

    This first Addams Family clip makes me have to fan myself like a proper Southern Lady. The words for the second one do go too far, but considering the source, it still just plain cracks me up.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vm4TYFzUH0

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBRMMi7lhk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen that movie! Can you believe that? I have seen a scene here or there, but hadn't seen the dancing one yet. And I loved the song in the second one. Awesome!

      Delete
  14. And just that fast, your 100,000 views tally has arrived. Congratulations! I just know you two will find an appropriate way to celebrate. And share it with us later.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! The sandwich sounds good:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Lose 23 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!