Friday, April 5, 2013

Picture Friday - Our Spanking Positions Edition

I thought this might be fun for my readers who are living vicariously through blogs at the moment as well as just about anyone who likes anything spanking related.
DH and I have been doing fairly well lately. We have been experimenting with new "things" and I am just waiting for a good blog post opportunity to tell you guys all about it!

Leave me a comment and tell me which position you like, or you imagine to be bad, or know are bad...

Found at...
We don't do this one, but I just found it, and I think DH might actually like this one. Anyone try this?
(Since having starting working on this post, we actually tried this, and DH wouldn't let me get back up again, simply because he was just enjoying himself, a lot. For me as the receiver, I can say, I like it too!)





This, except for the cane, is how DH spanks me when we don't have as much time, or we are out in the woodshed. I will lean over something and put my hands on it, desk, chair, sofa, and he will spank me. Spankings in this position are less personal for me because I don't get to feel DH as much. It feels less connected somehow. But I do like this one every once in a while.


Found at
This is my personal favorite. Lying over his lap while he is reclining in bed. I am very close to him and feel connected. I believe this is our usual for maintenance spankings.

Found here
Again, no cane in our house, but her position is right. When I really would like a spanking and DH hasn't announced anything of the nature yet, I will get on the bed naked and pose like this. Its like asking for a spanking, and always works.


23 comments:

  1. Done them all, except the first, which is on my must try list!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, it really should be on your list. I really am liking it! And even though I was pretty far away from DH, I felt so close to him. Weird!

      Delete
  2. The last two are my favourties. I'm not so sure how I feel about the first one.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have to give that first one a try...!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm. The first one looks uncomfortable. I don't think I could keep myself up, even if I locked my elbows. I like lying over the lap. Most of the time we lie on the bed next to each other as he spanks. Sometimes he will straddle my thighs so I can't move while he takes it up a few notches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried the first one on a lower than normal couch, and I could actually be on my elbows. It was not uncomfortable at all. The only thing that was weird was the amount of trust this required. Spreadeagled and all...

      Delete
    2. I think the only trust issue we would have is that he would have to trust I wouldn't kick him in the head. Lol!

      Delete
  4. For us it's your maintanence position. Same here. Haven't tried the others yet. Yanno, we are still new. We also do not have a cane and I doubt we ever will. The professor doesn't like the idea of those lines on my bottom. Hand prints or Rosey cheeks, sure, but no cane marks. Thank goodness. :)

    Great post.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryanne. DH feels the same about my bottom, he likes it to glow, and be warm, but he doesn't like seeing bruises or stripes even. And I am just fine with that too!

      Delete
  5. Two and three are my favorites, don't like four and have never tried one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the intimacy in number three.

      Delete
  6. we've talked about trying the wheelbarrow but havent yet tried it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We liked it, he sat on a somewhat lower than normal couch and I was able to lean on my elbows. But it was just for fun, not a serious spanking. Not sure how well that would go.

      Delete
  7. We do the last 3. The 3rd one, laying over his lap is my favorite. Unfortunately my hubby looked over at the screen and saw the picture of the 1st one and wants to give that a try. He also happens to love the cane....I, not so much!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how DH saw it for the first time and then immediately wanted to try it. We are both not into canes though. Or not yet, not sure...lol.

      Delete
    2. He likes the cane for how quiet it is, we have 2 teens in the house. It stings a lot!

      Delete
  8. Over his lap is by far my favorite, I love being close to him and he can read me best when I am touching him ;) I would love to try the first one and agree not for punishment (I guess holding myself up could add to the punishment but Shhh don't let that out). I will run from the cane- we don't have one and for that I am grateful. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, DH and I have the best connection during otk too. And agreed, don't let that out, that would really suck to be stuck in a position like that having to hold yourself up, but it is awesome for fun and erotic ones!

      Delete
  9. Have been in all these positions except the first. Not sure about that one but I'd give anything a try once lol.
    Do not like the last position at all and like you prefer otk, because it is so personal and connecting :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I know you like to try out stuff! And you should, I really did like it.

      Delete
  10. Ohh nice pictures and interesting positions! I like the third the best. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too, sometimes for a spanking,that closeness just makes all the difference in how I handle it/myself.

      Delete
  11. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!