Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Music, Camping, Spanking, and Getting Lucky!

I am sitting here, looking out over my really dark, wet, and oh-so green backyard. It is so funny, but in Washington State, because everything is always wet, there is a lot of shades of green around here. I love the outdoors, but had to get used to the monotone of green, however, at the moment, the green is interrupted by bright pink, purple, and yellow.
I am listening to the new Daft Punk album. It is amazing! Seriously. DH used to listen to a lot of trance while working from home on his headphones, and I just never got it. A lot of thumping and not much else. That is until I tried it! Sitting at my computer with my headphones and listening to music has become such a treat to me. I don't do it with the children at home because then I can't hear them, so it is always special when I have the time. 
DH took me to see Oblivion starring Tom Cruise. I am a big Tom Cruise fan. Always have been. Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved Tom Cruise. My first boyfriend was so jealous of the posters I had hanging in my bedroom, but I didn't care. Now, Tom Cruise is still hot, and charming, but all the media attention on his personal life made me finally grow out of my crush and see him mostly as an actor. The following song is the main title of the movie I think. Such an amazing song!


Another current favorite of mine is Daft Punk - Get Lucky. Please listen to it and then try to tell me you didn't start to wiggle in the chair wanting to dance and get lucky!
And then I downloaded the entire album by Daft Punk, which is what I am listening to this morning, watching the green, wet scenery outside.

Life has been busy. DH is happy at his new job, we have been enjoying the much shorter commute. We have done a very good job with mostly maintaining our dynamic,and enjoying our family, being together, having fun, and enjoying each other, although that usually leaves us cutting back on our personal time.
We haven't done maintenance lately, just too tired or not alone in the house, and honestly that lead to much less sex. I hate when we go down that road, but honestly, it happens, and it doesn't mean we are going to stay that way. We go through cycles of this it seems. This morning however, I woke up way early, and snuggled up to DH. As I was listening to him breathing, I suddenly noticed how quiet the house was, and I asked him: 
 "Do you want to spank me?" (How is that for asking for it????)
"Now? Okay!" Really funny actually. 
He sat up, and pulled me over his legs, facing the other way than normal. Meaning he would be spanking me with his left hand. He is left-handed. And I could and still can, tell. He spanked me. And spanked me. And just kept spanking me, telling me he wanted my buns of titanium to actually look rosy today. Well-spanked even. And so he kept spanking me with his left hand. Big slaps cover most of one cheek. Now that I think about it, he was probably letting his frustration of not being able to do it more often out. He didn't say anything either. No lecture, or reminders, or praise, or whatever, nothing. (Plus he hadn't had coffee yet).
After we had very close sex, the type where he can't hold me hard enough. 
And my bottom is still sore.

My birthday is coming up this weekend, its going to be Memorial Day here in the United States, a very big holiday to Americans as it signifies the start of almost summer, bbqs, outdoors, pools are opened, and it also a great reason to get together with people you like. So we are going camping! First time of the season, but we are very excited and the forecast looks better than what it is like today.


21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the share, I just recently got turned on by Daft Punk...fun band, one that can take you in another place.

    Hope you have a wonderful time camping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we don't have much time for any spanking, our sex life seems to be less also. So we try not to let that happen to often. Hope you have fun camping. Oh, and I think you have your holidays mixed up. It's memorial weekend coming up. I had to look it up because I'm always getting the two mixed up!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, of course! Dah, I need to fix that, haha, not that American yet!

      Delete
  3. Have a great time this weekend. Sounds like fun. Glad things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw sounds like things are good lately. Nice! Your morning must have been pretty nice ;) I'm listening to the song now as I'm writing a comment -- it is catchy. And still sore...sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice, and still sore is perfect. Gosh, us women, we are so weird! Lol!

      Delete
  5. Hi Julia,

    Sounds like a great way to start the morning! I'm glad things are going so well for you and that DH is enjoying the new job.

    Happy Birthday for the weekend! Have a wonderful time camping.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite the start alright, but honestly, I love waking up like that, feeling all awake and alert! And the spanking certainly helped!
      Thank you very much Roz!
      Hug!

      Delete
  6. Yay for camping. Us too!

    Heh...no spankings while camping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun going camping! And no, no spankings please, lol! Hopefully it will just be the birthday spanking this weekend..

      Delete
  7. Isn't it wonderful to find that band you never knew you loved? I had that happen recently on a forum where someone posted a video for me, because I often refer to my husband there as the "King." And because the person who posted it for me knows I like "Folk Music." I found myself swaying in time to it and just a little breathless. I've spent many, many hours on YouTube since then listening to their music and have yet to find a song I didn't like. I'd never heard of them until then. Check them out...

    They are called First Aid Kit. Warning---they are a little melancholy---but still so beautiful.....

    Check out YouTube for First Aid Kit and look for the version of "I Met Up With the King" that is NOT live, and the other one is called "Blue."

    I just love these sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love finding and discovering new songs and bands, I will check out yours next!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. For some reason, I knew you would!

      Delete
  9. Happy Memorial Day Weekend and HAPPY almost BIRTHDAY! :)

    You are one brave woman to come out and ask for a spanking like that, lol .. good for you! I'm glad it was everything you wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenzie!
      Well when it has been a while, I have realized that it is easier to get out and say what I want and need, instead of grumbling quietly, you know? So this way, he knows where I am at. Not that I always do that..

      Delete
  10. Yeah for Daft Punk! My husband is a fan and I enjoy their music as well. The film Oblivion - was AMAZING! I know a lot of people that go camping this weekend. My husband and I are just enjoying some time NOT at work.

    What a pleasant way to start the day. Have fun camping and enjoying the nice weather. (may it not rain)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fb, and the movie was amazing! I agree, can't wait to get it on DVD. The magazine EW said it was predictable, but honestly, it wasn't for me. I just keep thinking about it, and that makes a good movie for me. Try out the soundtrack for the movie too, just incredible!
      I hope you have a great weekend not working!!!! :)

      Delete
  11. I profit $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!