Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New job spanking




"OK, ten more hard ones with the paddle, and I want you to count them out loud."

I raised the leather paddle high over her bottom, and swung it down hard enough to make it hiss through the air until it cracked across her right cheek leaving a bright red welt.

"Ahh!"  She shifted her hips wildly as the sting intensified.  "One," she whispered.  I pulled her hips back in line, and slapped her sharply on her hip as a reminder to stay in place.

"Stay on my lap," I said firmly.  I ran the paddle over her red bottom, and then pulled back and aimed for the hollow between her cheeks at the tops of her thighs.

WHACK!! "Two!" she cried out, as she lurched forward, and then back across my lap.  "Three!  "FOUR!!" A sob caught in her throat as I alternated between her left and right cheek, spanking her quickly.  Five, six, and seven landed across her bottom in the same place.  I heard her breathe "5", and a weak "6," but no "7": Her legs had gone straight out and her head was down, and I knew she was going deep within herself to handle the pain.
Found at

"What number are we at?" I asked her, caressing her with the cool leather of the paddle.

"Seven."

"Correct," I said, as I patted her bottom with the paddle.  I drew back, and gave her three more hard swats.

"Ten!" she cried at the last one.  I put the paddle aside, and squeezed her left cheek with my hand.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to spank you with my hand."  I spanked her hard down the left side of her bottom to her thigh, and then repeated the same treatment on the right side.  As she started shifting from side to side, I pulled her close by her hips and spanked her alternating between left and right.

"Ow! Ahhh!"  Whack, whack, whack, WHACK!!  At the peak of the crescendo, she cried out, and then I started smoothing her bottom with my hand, rubbing her back, and thinking about what had led us to this incredible moment...

A little over two weeks ago, I was laid off.  Last Friday, I got a new job that is closer to where we live, and pays more money.  Every day of the last two weeks, I've worked hard to find a new job.  More importantly, I've maintained an excellent attitude about my situation, and also required the same from Julia.  I believe that ttwd has been the single largest factor in my success: I've translated my confidence with Julia as the head of our household into confidence to believe in myself and my skills and get a new, better job.

The spanking I gave Julia last Friday was after we had received the news that I'd been hired.  We were so relieved and happy, and at the same time, I felt an incredibly strong urge to assert my dominance over her.  As I pulled her over my lap in bed, it felt right to be disciplining my beautiful wife.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and encouragement!  Julia and I feel incredibly fortunate to have found such an awesome community.  I've really appreciated your supportive comments, too.  :-)

45 comments:

  1. That's great news!! Congratulations...on the new job, shorter commute, the confidence...everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tess! We are so excited to leave the stress of my last job behind, heh.

      Delete
  2. This is the best news I've heard in a while!! So happy for you guys, well maybe not for the red bum, but you know what I mean. That's awesome. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah - thanks! We are very happy still, and I'm getting a bonus week of absolutely __beautiful__ spring weather as vacation! All thanks to ttwd. :D

      Delete
  3. Isn't life wonderful when you're in the right place with one that loves you.
    Kind regards,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi garyntboy - yes! It absolutely is. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! So, SO very happy for all of you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, rednakedy! I used your paddle during the spanking, by the way, very effective. :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!! I'm so glad everything fell into place for you guys, job upgrade, confidence, red butt and all!
    <3 Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news, congratulations on the new job!

    I admire the positive attitude and confifnce you both showed through this.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,

      We both are awed by it too. Last time around it was just soo hard, but by knowing our roles and trusting one another, we really were able to enjoy this time together, rather than freak out.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Hi Roz - thanks! We have come to trust each other so much during this experience, it's hard to imagine how it was before. :)

      Delete
  7. no way! that is awesome news! i'm so glad you didn't have to wait long. that's just wonderful! congrats!

    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi maryanne - thanks! I actually had to cancel an interview loop scheduled for yesterday for a different job, it seems like the job market is improving a little.

      Delete
  8. Wow what a way to celebrate getting a new job than spanking the wife


    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, so so happy for you both. That didn't take too long at all but with your great attitude we all knew it wouldn't.

    Loved the descriptive way you explained that spanking, now there's a craving for one just like it on my end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks db. :) And I know exactly how that craving feels already again. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, dancingbarez!

      Delete
  10. I am so happy for you! When we generally feel good about ourselves, great things happen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Congrats! That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic news, congratulations. And I'll bet Julia is grinning just as much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dee! Yep, she's grinning like the cat that got the cream, so to speak... :D

      Delete
  13. Good news for both of you, what a way to cement the offer. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathie! Yeah, the feeling, the NEED to give her a spanking that night was overpowering. We are so happy!

      Delete
  14. This is fabulous news!! Congrats, DH!! And what a way to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know right? Thanks Rogue!

      Delete
  15. YAY! That was quick DH. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very impressive! Finding a new job in less than 3 weeks ... and to top it off it's closer and pays more. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I mean when he was fired, or laid off, whatever...he kept saying he is going to be back to work within two weeks or so. But I wasn't so sure, knowing the hiring process alone takes a bit, let alone the interview process. But he knew somebody, who knew something...Basically, Karma coming back to us.
      Thanks for commenting Meg!

      Delete
  17. Aww congrats! I always love reading these kind of posts from you two, you just seem like you compliment each other so well and are both truly there for each other.

    Congrats again, thanks for sharing the good news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Kenzie, you are so sweet! And honestly, I am glad we can get that across the computer screen. My mom is always amazed at how good we are together too. She hasn't experienced that type of being together yet, I hope she will though.

      Delete
  18. Like I hoped when you wrote of DH losing his job; that it would be for a reason and for the better, sure sounds like that's how it worked out.

    Congratulations to DH, I hope the new job goes great.

    ~PB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems it was for a reason, and a good one. This has all been very positive for all involved. Thank you for stopping by to see how we are. How are you? I miss reading about your 'adventures', you always made me laugh...

      Delete
    2. Haha thanks.

      Things are great, I just wasn't feeling it any more so I decided to stop.

      Who knows, maybe again someday...

      Of course I still like reading some of my favourite blogs when I have time.

      ~PB

      Delete
    3. I am a firm believer in doing what you want, so I understand, maybe you get the tingly fingertips again, just let me know! And maybe the Misses could be your co-author. I love doing this with DH!

      Delete
    4. Yeah I think if I do it again I would see if she would want to join up, more fun that way.

      ~PB

      Delete
    5. Yeah exactly! And honestly, it is fascinating to do too, I have learned so much about DH that I didn't know before. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!