Friday, May 3, 2013

Picture Friday

Tumblr
I love the softness in this picture. I like how she feels so protected by him, I can almost feel it myself, and want to snuggle into his arm. And his covering of her private parts is very sexy, telling me not to look at her - She is mine


I love this picture. Not quite sure exactly what it is I love so much: I like her outfit, and pose. I love the feeling of this pose. I really like his hand holding her chin. DH does this too from time to time. Makes me feel loved, cherished, and taken care of. An of course, I like the bulge in his pants. So manly, and reminds me of DH in his slacks...

Tumblr
One of my favorite ways to tease DH into wanting to come to bed......

Tumblr

I really like this one from a photographer's perspective. I have developed more of an eye of what would look good in pictures, lights, shades, so on, and this one really appeals to me: The col or, the background that looks old-fashioned, and the girls in corsets like that. Lovely!

And as a bonus, DH picked one:

Tumblr

He says he likes this because: Classic OTK and classic white panties.....

Happy Friday everyone!



9 comments:

  1. Very nice Julia. Have a great weekend :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should Roz! The weather is supposed to be epic-ly beautiful and the kids have a sleepover!

      Delete
  2. Love the images. I hope that you both have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Hope your weekend is everything you expect and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!