Monday, May 13, 2013

Whispers in the Shower

We were standing in the shower together, DH was whispering things in my ear. I love when he whispers in my ear. I love the tingling of it, the closeness of it, I love how I am the only one this close to him at that point.

Found at
"You are going to get a spanking today." What? On Mother's Day? I looked at him, frowning a little, but at the same time, flashing my most charming smile. Oh yeah, I am good at that.

"Are you sure? I mean it is Mother's Day and all. Don't you think today of all days I should get a 'get-out-of-a-spanking-free-card?" Smile, snuggling closer to him under the water stream. We had arranged
ourselves so that we were both getting wet, when he leaned back to my ear.

"Yeah, I agree. But I know for a fact that you my love, love getting spanked. You love when I am your man, take you in hand, and don't let you talk your way out of spankings. So not today. You are getting a spanking later.."

I could feel myself blushing, in the shower, listening to his words. His words that were meant just for me.

"Now, lets get out, and enjoy the rest of my vacation!"

He went back to work today. Started the new job. The house looks like a bomb or five went off in it, I have a lot of laundry waiting for me, but I am happy. I got to spend a lot of time with my husband, and I am very grateful for that.
And btw, he did spank me last night. My bottom is still sore, yet I am sitting here smiling.

15 comments:

  1. I love the way you guys found the silver lining with this recent challenge. By facing everything head, together, you allowed it to make you stronger and by cherishing the extra time it gave you, you allowed it to bring you closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tess, yes, we really tried this time around, simply because it was just so awful last time around. I feel like I am probably annoying everyone in blogland by now because everything is just working, lol. How boring! But we enjoyed every minute of it!

      Delete
  2. Happy for both of you. Hope DH loves his new job and you get to straighten out the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sunnygirl. So far so good, lol. Thank you for your continuing support! :)

      Delete
  3. Yet another post from you that left me smiling thinking about how it seems to working out so well. :)

    Isn't it funny how a sore butt and a smile on your face can go hand in hand at times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, for me it is more often than not. The smiling and sore bottom thing. DH is right, I just like it!
      Thank you Kenzie. :)

      Delete
  4. Awwwh. He knows you well, doesn't he ;) That sounds so much like Cael, "But you like it, so don't give me any of that." Thank gosh for them -- they really can read minds sometimes. Hope you had a happy mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley! Yes he does, and I am glad he finally has the confidence to know it too! :)

      Delete
  5. He's so good at knowing how to turn you on. So glad he started his new job today, hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! The commute was weird, he called saying he is out, and he pulled up just a bit later. I mean I won't have that hour anymore to get the last minute (or all of it) done.... Its an adjustment...

      Delete
  6. I love this Julia, sounds wonderful! I just love how you rose to the challenge together and made the most of the vacation.

    Glad to hear DH has started the new job and hope it went well.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys sound like you are i a good place. Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are. I like blogging when I am in a good place, but feel a little guilty. But at the same time, I don't think it right to only blog about the bad things right? So, I have been trying to represent both!

      Delete
  8. You two sound like you are in a very good place! Enjoy it, you've worked hard to get there. I really hope this first week at the new job has gone well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!