Monday, June 24, 2013

Outdoor Sex

Well I feel like I have to explain myself a little better on the outdoor sex thing.

So I am going to go way back:

The first morning after I arrived at DH's house as the au-pair to take care of his two children, we sat down in the kitchen and went over general rules. Among them, No running around naked in the house. I was not too surprised when DH brought this up because I had just attended a three-day seminar on American Culture and some first aid courses, and during the American Culture talks, we learned that Americans are fairly prude. You can't run around naked, no taking off your top at the beach, and no peeing outside even if you are about to explode. So when He said no naked in the house, I wasn't too surprised, but the fact that he brought it up serves as my purpose here: DH is very American, and kind of a prude! (I love you my love).
The first week I was with him I was up late going through the house when He came upstairs and saw me in a long T-Shirt and panties.
He didn't say anything, but I am sure I can convince him to leave a comment when he has time to tell you what he thought.....

I have had sex outside before with a boyfriend and I loved the outdoor feel to it. It was warm, the grass was super high and nobody could see us. We were very close to a stream and a model airplane field, both serving as an excellent background noise.
We got lost out there, and I would love to have this kind of memory with DH. But to be honest, it just doesn't seem even possible: Children and urban areas with people everywhere. I love where we live, it is so green, but what I don't like is that every time we think we found a place where we won't run into another human soul, TaDa! There they are. So I can't even imagine where a good place would be. Except for our backyard when the kids are in bed and stepson at work. But as you can tell, that will take planning. 

Rednakedy, I took this one just for you!

Saturday night, DH and I planned to take our mattress and sleep outside, but when we started working on that, we were almost eaten alive by mosquitoes. Seriously. 
So, I am thinking, outdoor sex needs to kind of happen spontaneously, at least for me, to have appeal. I am pretty sure I have given DH a bj outside before, but to me that doesn't really count. We have also had sex in our tent before, of course, but that isn't really outside either.
When I think of sex outside, I think of the sun warming my skin in places it hardly ever sees, I think of getting lost in the moment, and I think of not having to worry about other people. Maybe that makes me prude, and obviously neither DH or I have an exhibitionist streak, but like Minelle wrote in the comment on this post, no isolated places, kids around on vacation, but would love to try it in a pool, the woods, or in a field of tall grass!

18 comments:

  1. you make me laugh so hard. i love your blog. :)

    that's what i was saying about the bug spray. it's INSANE. the best time for outdoor sex is in the late fall...i think i know where you live so you could do it earlier (do it, heh heh).

    i love that you're willing to get out there and try new stuff. you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you are so funny! Well I love reading about new things, and then I want to try them! I think it was Tess who wrote outdoor sex once, and its been on my mind for a while now. And now, technically being Summer, this would be the time to try it, but at the same time, I have come to realize that this is something that would have to happen a bit more spontaneously than I first thought to still be romantic and hot. So I am going to keep at this a bit in the back of my mind. There is a camping trip in our near future (with four children, one of which could babysit the others) and a family trip out of state (with five, but two could serve as babysitters...).

      Thanks maryanne, you really put a big smile on my face!

      Delete
  2. Hmm...now you have me thinking about possible places..been spanked and switched..but sex would be so much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, or both! But I would really need to feel safe in knowing that nobody is going to just show up...

      Delete
  3. With kids, you have to get a little creative. :) I'm glad your thinking about it and how it can happen. Hope it all works out for you! Good luck!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Julia, you made me say awwwwww at taking that picture for me! You actually had a better view than we did on this side of the country-----we got rained out entirely with cloud cover so thick we couldn't see the moon at all. Which actually made me think of your last blog post and how if you had sex outside in the rain, wouldn't that count as both "sex outside" and "sex in water?" I guess not.

    Okay, now the REAL smartass in me is sneaking out to also say that when DH said "no running around naked in the house," I had to think that meant that WALKING around naked in the house would have been okay.....

    HEY, I'm just sayin......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah I can see how that could work, but only for other people, lol, for me that wouldn't count, that would just count as the worst and coldest sex ever. Well who knows actually, but again, that would require that it didn't involve any planning..

      Delete
  5. Julia, outside is great! In private, though. There *is* that scary little thrill factor of getting caught ;-), but I don't want to be caught for real. Does that make me an American prude? Probably. Lol! Some definitely are.

    I think of a prude as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being nude in front of their partner with the lights on, or refuses to explore sex with their partner. Of course, this doesn't include those who have suffered a traumatic event(s) that causes fear and inhibitions.

    I think the more conventional Americans prefer to consider what is defined as prudish elsewhere, to be propriety and respect for others - by not foisting our intimate parts and activities on them unawares. If people want to see strangers strut ALL their stuff - nudity and/or sex - there are tons of places we can go that specialize in a variety of those things.

    I wish you wonderful spontaneity in exploring the great outdoors. What am I saying?! I wish that for ME! Let's hope I have many wishes waiting to be granted for both of us. Crossing my fingers!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irishey, lol, I don't think you sound like the typical American prude. :)

      But seriously, I feel the same way about the definition of prude, but to the outside world, America does seem more prude in some ways, and then you see something different, and America is the absolute worst, lol. It really is just different.

      Delete
  6. LOL! Wow, OK, what I thought when I saw you in just your shirt and panties that night was OH MY GOD. I knew I was in serious trouble. And then when your Mom did the same thing, I realized it ran in the family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, wow, that was sexy. lol.

      But yes it does, my mother is not shy, and as a kid I was always glad when she covered up, lol. isn't that horrible?

      Delete
  7. LoL Julia, I just read DH's comment. Your Mom did the same thing? That must have freaked him out! LoL

    There is definitely something exciting about the thought of sex outdoors. Done it in cars, which doesn't really count and been spanked outdoors.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah it freaked him out! My prude American husband, lol. But he has gotten used to how my family roles! And just yesterday he went outside naked. I was so impressed and proud!

      Delete
  8. Wait until mosquito season is over, or during the day in a very secluded place.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we are going to keep an eye out for the elusive secluded place...

      Delete
  9. Haha, I love DH's comment! Oooh, definitely wait 'til all the nasty mosquitos are gone, lol - those bites would NOT be fun! :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to spend hours looking for voyeur videos online. I love outdoor and public sex hehe. I finally found voyeurboss.com and it has heaps of vids I haven’t seen before. Check it out guys. VOYEURBOSS.COM

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!