Monday, July 8, 2013

Just another Weekend

I have to admit, I was hoping I would be able to blog about some hot outdoor sex DH and I had, but, I don't, and its okay. I am just going to patiently wait for an opportunity to come knocking and I will not turn it (DH) down!

Blogland seems a different place lately. Bas is no longer with us. To many bloggers he was very special, and I am very sorry for your loss, and of course his family too.

I have read that Emily went back into ICU, but the latest update is that they are cautiously optimistic. So Happy to hear/read that! Which is one of the reasons I went missing in blogland - I have been spending more actual time doing fun things with my children. After all, who knows what the future holds? By next year, I may be working, or my children may go to my sister's for a few weeks. Who knows?!!


DH and I are doing well as a couple as well as awesome parents, not to toot my own horn or anything. :)

Three days ago, DH and I were enjoying family in the backyard time. We had a fire going, the kids were on the slip and slide, and everybody was just happy. We put up a screened canopy because we have mosquitoes that will bite through anything. But the best part of that day was: DH had a plan! I love my man with a plan. And he wouldn't even tell me, but I could guess.
We did a late bedtime, ensuring the kids were knocked out as soon as they hit their pillows, and went back outside to sit by the fire. We used bug spray to make sure we could sit there, and then DH wanted to go in the screened tent. I liked where this was going, until the mosquitoes decided they didn't care about the stinky bugspray and decided to go for it anyway and bit me through the chair right into my bottom. So rude!
Change of plans, because we were both fed up, and went inside.
DH and I took a shower together. He washed me. He did my hair, and when we got out, he didn't even have to ask for his favorite panties, I was right on it. White full cut. How boring to me (every time I think that) until I look at him, and see his excitement. So worth it.
He had me get over his lap, and he spanked me. After a few minutes, he rolled down my white panties to sit just below my cheeks and continued. Slowly but firm. He talked, spanked, rubbed, fondled, spanked, rubbed, spanked, talked. You get the idea.
"Mhhh, your bottom looks nice and red now. Get up, and face my feet, I want you to present yourself."
I love when he says this. I was happy and turned around. That position is just so intimate. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else in my life, ever.
He played with my bottom, my pussy, he talked to me, but I could tell he was just happy to play with his pussy and bottom. Then all of a sudden, "Sit up" - guiding my pussy to his very hard cock. I was tight. The angle, first time in a few days....and I heard his gasp as I was feeling him fill me.
"Mh, good girl. Yeah and now ride my cock", which I did. Happily. I have never been very good at being on top, but if I can get lost in the moment, yeah, it was hot!
I moved my hips, he put both hands on my hips (love that feeling), and we fucked. Lovely. He grabbed my breasts from behind and held them firm, and I came. Just like that.
When I slowed a little, he told me to get up again, and get on all fours. Yes please. 
"I think my little girl wants me in her bottom, don't you?" He says as he is starting to finger my bottom hole. I nod, realizing he might not see me, remembering something Conina made me realize, he gets turned on by me, therefore I need to try and make sure he realizes how much he is turning me on.
"Yes Daddy. Please!" as I wiggle my hips a little.
He is really good at anal sex, very gently, but not timid at all. He is very in tune with my body, he knows when it feels good, and when it is painful, and when it is actually painful.
He grabbed some lube, and entered my bottom slowly, giving me time to adjust. He kept a hand on my back, holding me in place, and talked the whole time.
He  pulled back out, only to enter again, this time going further. I have to pay attention during anal sex, otherwise, I cum too early for him, and then my bottom tightens up so much that he gets hurt.
DH was beyond talking though, holding on to me, pulling me closer, as I was grinding back on his cock.
"Cum for me, now!" And I put my hand on my clit, felt him getting closer himself, and we came together.
I love anal sex!


26 comments:

  1. Those mosquitoes always ruin everything. They have been really bad here this summer. But it does sound like you still had a lot of fun!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      yes, they do really ruin things, but we were both very happy to be inside on the bed. :)

      Delete
  2. So many things to say! 1- i hate mosquitoes !!! 2- present-- didnt u mention on my blog that u hadnt done that a lot lately? Im glad that's rectified! 3- n a lovely hand spanking!!!!

    Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fondles, and yes! I was and am a very happy wife!

      Delete
    2. UGH to mosquitoes....but your man's plan was awesome!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. ohhhh i loved reading this, julia. it's like i was snooping. i blushed! we love anal sex, easy for me to let go that way, too, and most often we come together, which i adore. i'm so glad you're in a good place right now. that makes life so wonderful.

    btw, your blog was one of the very first i found and read on a regular basis. please don't stop. i love it so. :)

    hugs,
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH thanks Maryanne, I am not planning on stopping, but sometimes I just don't feel like I have anything to report. However, I always enjoy reading happy posts and therefore I have decided to just share something happy instead of wondering if I am making people feel bad. Life comes and goes and we need to enjoy it when we can!
      Thanks for letting me know though, that is so nice to read!

      Delete
  4. I've been lurking on your blog and just wanted to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :D
      I am so glad you de-lurked a bit!

      Delete
  5. I love reading about your adventures too. My hubby is the vanilla one but I'm hoping that someday we will get to experience all that you write about.

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think all guys like the kinky stuff to some degree, for us it was getting to the point where we are both comfortable with our kink. Each couple finds their boundary based on interest I think. So don't be afraid to ask for what you want (even if you don't know why you even like it...)!

      Delete
  6. Wow Julia, this certainly warmed up my cold rainy winters evening :) Sounds amazing. Glad to hear you two seem to be in such a good place.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love little comments to locations like this! And I know you are all the way around the world from me, but what is winter like where you live?

      Delete
  7. I love anal sex too. mm mm. So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to admit it even to myself that I like it, but I love it!

      Delete
  8. Just another weekend??? Sounds like a great weekend, minus those mosquitoes!!!

    I love anal sex too. *said whispering and hiding behind my hand, not sure why....*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I called it that because I am so amazed that I can say that about my life. I am very grateful for where we are at the moment. :)
      (and I would never talk about anal sex to anyone in real life, too mortifying, but at the same time, when done right, just oh so lovely!)

      Delete
  9. I've missed you here, but i'm so glad you're having such a great time with your kids and with DH!

    Damn those pesky mosquitos, they always get in the way of fun. Although it seems you had PLENTY of fun, once you went inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every Weekend should be so great! I'm trying to slowly find my way again-glad you're still here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been a bit absent too, but I love blogland! Glad to see you again too. Hope to see a post from you soon...

      Delete
  11. Emily is home! Good news. Glad to see you enjoyed yourself last weekend. Let's hope for another good one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I saw and had tears in my eyes reading Christina's post. :)

      Delete
  12. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and make $$$$ from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!